Windows 10: Windows 10’s next update to bring improvements to the Action Center

Discus and support Windows 10’s next update to bring improvements to the Action Center in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is currently working on its next major update codenamed “19H1” which is expected to come with new features and improvements for the Action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Dec 17, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10’s next update to bring improvements to the Action Center

Microsoft is currently working on its next major update codenamed “19H1” which is expected to come with new features and improvements for the Action Center, Settings page and more.

According to new reports, the company is currently testing some much-needed improvements for its Action Center which could be shipped with the next preview build.

The current Action Center in Windows 10 has very limited quick actions like location tracking, Airplane Mode etc. The company is currently testing a new feature which will allow Windows 10 users to create their own quick actions.

The new feature will be coming with its own button allowing users to enable and disable them directly from the Action Center. Microsoft is also expected to unlock the new feature to its developers helping them to add their own quick actions.

“You will soon be able to create Quick Action buttons (in Notification Center) for your Microsoft Flow actions,” Albacore revealed in a tweet.

Windows 10’s next update to bring improvements to the Action Center Windows-10-Action-Center-bug.jpg

It looks like the custom quick actions will use Microsoft Flow to execute the tasks. Microsoft Flow allows users to create and automate workflows across multiple apps and its integration into Windows 10’s Action Center will open various possibilities.

Setting page changes

Microsoft is also working on bringing changes to its Settings app and the latest leak provided a glimpse of the Settings app’s new header.

The Settings app is expected to come with a header placed at the top of the screen. The header will have user account bubble and link to access the Microsoft Account page.

Windows 10’s next update to bring improvements to the Action Center Settings-page.jpg

The Settings page would also be coming with shortcuts to the most used Settings. In addition to user account bubble, some more new features like an icon for Microsoft Reward is also in the work to let users know the number of points available.

Windows 10’s Spring 2019 update is likely to land in April 2019 and it will come with a long list of new features including the light theme. As the holiday is around the corners, the other major changes and improvements could be unveiled in January.

The post Windows 10’s next update to bring improvements to the Action Center appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Dec 17, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Isha Soni Win User

Action Center Mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Step 1: Check for the latest driver update through Windows Updates.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.
    • Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select
      Install optional updates from the left results.
    • When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 2:

Change notifications in action center

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10’s next update to bring improvements to the Action Center - Similar Threads - 10’s next update

2. How can you make Windows 10's action center like Windows 11's action center?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can you make Windows 10's action center like Windows 11's action center?: This is just something that came to my head. Is there an app that can make your Windows 10 action center look like the Windows 11 action center? If anyone knows the answer to this question, please reply.Thanks!GH...
  3. How can you make Windows 10's action center like Windows 11's action center?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you make Windows 10's action center like Windows 11's action center?: This is just something that came to my head. Is there an app that can make your Windows 10 action center look like the Windows 11 action center? If anyone knows the answer to this question, please reply.Thanks!GH...
  4. How can you make Windows 10's action center like Windows 11's action center?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 KB5010415 update brings several improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 KB5010415 update brings several improvements: Windows 10 KB5010415 is now available as an optional update and it comes with two new features for power users. The update is being rolled out via WU, but users can always download the offline installer of Windows 10 KB5010415 and manually update the system by running the...
  6. How to display Weather Icon next to Action Center on Windows 10 RS5

How to display Weather Icon next to Action Center on Windows 10 RS5: Hello Microsoft Community, Recently, I was looking through my hard drive with my photos and noticed something next to the Action Center. I saw there was a weather icon! Here's a photo if you don't know what I mean: [ATTACH] If anyone knows how to get that icon back,...
  7. System Icon Tray has Disappeared next to the action center and cannot close action center...

System Icon Tray has Disappeared next to the action center and cannot close action center...: I do not know if my question transmitted as the window just froze. It is regarding the fact that my system icon tray has disappeared and that I have reached the point of fatigue from spending so many hours trying to find a resolution. Right now all the icons are piling up...
  8. Windows 10’s next update improves Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next update improves Google Chrome: Microsoft Edge has previously struggled to compete with Chrome, but its transition to Chromium have turned it into a more attractive offering and Chrome is also getting better because of Microsoft. After joining the Chromium community, Microsoft now has a reason to make...
  9. Windows 10’s next big update to improve bugs troubleshooting experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s next big update to improve bugs troubleshooting experience: Windows 10 19H1 update is slated to arrive in April 2019 and it will introduce tons of new features including a light theme, new snipping experience, clipboard improvements and an improved Troubleshooting experience. Microsoft is also working on some much-needed improvements...
  10. Microsoft wants your feedback on improving the Action Center icon

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft wants your feedback on improving the Action Center icon: Microsoft is trying out a new way to gain feedback from Windows 10 users by using a new sort of online quest for them to complete. In it, they present two potential ideas for a new look for Windows 10’s notifications. Both feature a slightly new location on the far right of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this file does not have an app associated with for performing this action plase install an app