Windows 10: Windows 10s of two separate devices synchronize their colors

Discus and support Windows 10s of two separate devices synchronize their colors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I change windows 10 colors on my one device, it also changes colors of another windows 10 on my another device. How can I stop this happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZurabTopuridze, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Windows 10s of two separate devices synchronize their colors

When I change windows 10 colors on my one device, it also changes colors of another windows 10 on my another device. How can I stop this happening?

:)

ZurabTopuridze, Mar 26, 2021

2. Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 26, 2021
  3. Changing the taskbar color to white in Windows 10

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

In Windows 10 there is no option for changing the color to white but you can change it to different colors. To change the color of the task bar I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then select personalization.
    • Click on color option on the left side.
    • You will find an option called “show color on start, taskbar and start icon”.
    • You need to on the option and then you can change the color accordingly.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 26, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10s of two separate devices synchronize their colors

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10s of two separate devices synchronize their colors

1. Windows 10s of two separate devices synchronize their colors - Similar Threads - 10s separate devices

2. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP: Hi guys, I have managed to duplicate and project my browser from my laptop to a different screen clicking on the Windows and P buttons however I am trying to have a different browser opened on each screen, which I am struggling to achieve. Please could one of you kind folks...
  3. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP: Hi guys, I have managed to duplicate and project my browser from my laptop to a different screen clicking on the Windows and P buttons however I am trying to have a different browser opened on each screen, which I am struggling to achieve. Please could one of you kind folks...
  4. TWO SEPARATE BROWSERS ON TWO SEPARATE SCREENS 1 LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Synchronize the desktop background in two monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synchronize the desktop background in two monitors: Have Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H2.Have 2 monitors TVs used as monitors.An Asus 1080p monitor 2 and an LG 4K monitor 1.The desktop background is different for each of these monitors.The "Multiple displays" setting is set to "Extend these displays".Because they are different...
  6. Synchronize the desktop background in two monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synchronize the desktop background in two monitors: Have Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H2.Have 2 monitors TVs used as monitors.An Asus 1080p monitor 2 and an LG 4K monitor 1.The desktop background is different for each of these monitors.The "Multiple displays" setting is set to "Extend these displays".Because they are different...
  7. Edge is slow with two separate windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge is slow with two separate windows.: Edge is good, I'll give it that. Problem is, if I open a *second separate* edge window, not a new tab, both windows will lag ungodly amounts. If I merge both windows into one by dragging the tabs together, or if I close the second window then the lag will go away completely....
  8. Synchronizing two computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Synchronizing two computers: I am hesitating building a PC because it will be a lot of trouble to constantly transfer files from my laptop to the desktop and vice versa. I was wondering if there is a way to sync everything from both computers automatically. And I mean not just settings and some folders,...
  9. Cannot add color to two separate browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot add color to two separate browsers: I'm certain that this is somewhat a trivial issue, but since I switch from IE to Edge a lot I would like color on both browsers. Right now, it's just on IE. I closed out IE and opened up Edge, went to settings, and did the whole process from the beginning. What I ended up...
  10. need to synchronize between two folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need to synchronize between two folders: Hi Am sorting out hundreds of photos for archiving, need to add them to final folder and delete from the source folder...I have a complete backup on another partition, which I have to copy to at the end of each session to keep them both up to date.....I hear there is an MS...