Windows 10: Windows 10S opinions.

Discus and support Windows 10S opinions. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all. I am getting a new laptop that has windows 10S preinstalled. Is anyone running it here and can share some opinios about it? I am not all that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by humbird, Aug 13, 2019.

1. humbird Win User

Windows 10S opinions.

Hi all. I am getting a new laptop that has windows 10S preinstalled. Is anyone running it here and can share some opinios about it? I am not all that sure I will like it as I want to run the new edge chromium browser and am not sure if I will be able to. Also what will be the situation with drivers from the manufacturer? I know windows can supply drivers and they will probably suffice . Am I going to want to dump Windows 10S ?Thanks for any comments.

:)

humbird, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10S opinions.

Delta6326, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10S opinions.

1. Windows 10S opinions. - Similar Threads - 10S opinions

2. Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc: After I turn on my laptop my homescreen loaded but after a few seconds I cannot interact with anything not even task manager . I only manage to open it right after turning on my laptop after I close it I can't even open it again every single application I can't open. I can't...
  3. Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc: After I turn on my laptop my homescreen loaded but after a few seconds I cannot interact with anything not even task manager . I only manage to open it right after turning on my laptop after I close it I can't even open it again every single application I can't open. I can't...
  4. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  5. Windows media player -10s +10s

Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  6. I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...: I have Window 10S. I have a prompt asking me to do a quick scan but when I do so nothing seems to happen it looks like I am unable to do a scan so the yellow triangle is still there...
  7. I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...

I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...: I have Window 10S. I have a prompt asking me to do a quick scan but when I do so nothing seems to happen it looks like I am unable to do a scan so the yellow triangle is still there...
  8. I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?

How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?: I specifically bought my new Lenovo laptop for typing and printing letters, reports, charts etc. I need to be able to connect it to a printer. It will not to connect to my old brother laser printer....
  10. How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?: I specifically bought my new Lenovo laptop for typing and printing letters, reports, charts etc. I need to be able to connect it to a printer. It will not to connect to my old brother laser printer....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows opinions