Windows 10: Windows 10's PIN feature can brick your device!

Discus and support Windows 10's PIN feature can brick your device! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I am done with Windows. I see it has some of the worst flaws out there regarding security and performance. No one should depend on a single... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TimewornOrc1, May 17, 2021.

1. Windows 10's PIN feature can brick your device!

Hello, I am done with Windows. I see it has some of the worst flaws out there regarding security and performance. No one should depend on a single company when dumb things like this can happen:1. Set up a PIN and/or Microsoft Password to sign in your PC's account. 2. Done? Okay, now boot Safe Mode. I did this because Windows' background processes won't let me run overwatch at fluid 60fps with 1920x1080p unless I am in Safe Mode, with a bunch of services disabled. Otherwise it's crappy 30fps and 1280p.3. Once there, you will find put there is absolutely no way to enable Wi Fi anymore like

:)

TimewornOrc1, May 17, 2021

2. OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, May 17, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 17, 2021
  4. Windows 10's PIN feature can brick your device!

Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10's PIN feature can brick your device!

1. Windows 10's PIN feature can brick your device! - Similar Threads - 10's PIN feature

2. About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature :: Why Apps Feature Is Running On Android 9 Or Newer With Samsung Devices ?PLEASE Make Your App Running That Feature For All Devices With All Versions.PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE !...
  3. About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About "Your Phone" App 's "Apps" Feature :: Why Apps Feature Is Running On Android 9 Or Newer With Samsung Devices ?PLEASE Make Your App Running That Feature For All Devices With All Versions.PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE !...
  4. Windows 10's upcoming Device Usage feature is unfortunately not very spectacular

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10's upcoming Device Usage feature is unfortunately not very spectacular: Microsoft is working on a new feature called Device Usage that it plans to integrate in future versions of the operating system. Device Usage is available in the latest Insider builds for testing. When it was discovered initially by Twitter user Albacore, its scope was not...
  5. Windows 10’s latest feature update is now compatible with more devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s latest feature update is now compatible with more devices: Last month, Microsoft warned Windows 10 users that they might be blocked from upgrading to Windows 10 version 20H2 or other updates due to a compatibility issue with Intel’s SSD and some audio drivers. The problem was first reported by users in October and later acknowledged...
  6. Windows 10’s best feature will remain exclusive to some devices

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s best feature will remain exclusive to some devices: Windows 10 now does a great job of enabling closer integration between mobile and desktops. While the iOS version of the Your Phone app remains limited, Android users are allowed to mirror their phone screen, sync clipboard content, and stream Android apps on the desktop....
  7. Windows 10’s new feature will supercharge your typing experience

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s new feature will supercharge your typing experience: Microsoft is working on a new feature that will help you control the text fields when you don’t want to use your mouse and keyboard. With a new voice typing experience, you can now easily dictate text to create documents, emails, and more. Windows has long provided its own...
  8. Feature update 2004 seems to decrypt your Bitlocked OS volume and may brick your install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Feature update 2004 seems to decrypt your Bitlocked OS volume and may brick your install: I run latest and greatest Win10 on an external SSD connected to a USB3 adapter, everything installed and encrypted with Bitlocker without any hacks. Installing 2004 update halted at a point where it looked like recovery environment and prompted if I wanted to boot into the...
  9. customizing features on windows 10 s

in Cortana
    customizing features on windows 10 s: Just purchased a new notebook after several years of not having a pc. It came with windows 10 home edition in security mode. I prefer to customize my settings and am having great difficulty navigating to access any commands that will allow me to accomplish the following:...
  10. Windows 10 Feature Update | Bricked device - No Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Feature Update | Bricked device - No Safe Mode: Hello, I've had this computer for a couple of years now, and it is the only machine have that's fast enough to do what I need (I'm a 3D graphics artist for video games), so I can't do any work at all until I get this fixed (I work from home) so this needs fixing as soon as...