Windows 10: Windows 10’s splash screen is getting theme-aware support

Discus and support Windows 10’s splash screen is getting theme-aware support in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In Windows 10’s October 2020 Update, the most noticeable change is ‘theme-aware’ tiles in Start Menu. Microsoft is allowing Start Menu tiles to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 22, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10’s splash screen is getting theme-aware support

In Windows 10’s October 2020 Update, the most noticeable change is ‘theme-aware’ tiles in Start Menu. Microsoft is allowing Start Menu tiles to use transparency effect instead of a solid accent colour and the experience is called “theme-aware’.

As expected, the same functionality is now coming to Windows 10’s app splash screen. For those unaware, splash screen is the launch screen of apps that appears when you open your apps.

For example, if you open Windows 10 Settings app, you may see the cog icon of the Settings before the app is launched.

With the next Windows 10 update, Microsoft is introducing theme-aware splash screens for UWP apps, such as Groove Music and Settings.

The new theme-aware feature will allow splash screen to follow your system theme – light or dark – instead of showing the system accent colour.

With theme-aware support and Microsoft’s new Fluent Design-inspired icons, Windows 10’s splash screen help UWP app icons pop.

Windows 10’s splash screen is getting theme-aware support Windows-10-light-splash-screen.jpg

As you can see in the above screenshot, if you use light mode on Windows 10 for the system or apps, you’ll notice a new splash screen with a white background.

Windows 10’s splash screen is getting theme-aware support Windows-10-dark-splash-screen.jpg

Similarly, if you switch to dark mode, Windows 10 will show a dark themed splash screen.

It’s a minor change, but it’s part of Microsoft’s plan to improve consistency and UI across all areas on Windows 10.

Microsoft appears to be testing the new splash screen for select UWP apps only. The list includes Microsoft Store, Windows Security, Movies & TV, Windows Maps, Office, Calculator, Settings, etc.

In addition, Microsoft is working on another update that will add support for F5 command, Current Status tab and Advanced view to the built-in defragger tool.

Likewise, Microsoft is also experimenting with rounded corners for UWP apps, Start Menu and Windows Search bar.

The post Windows 10’s splash screen is getting theme-aware support appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 22, 2020
  2. stoggs1 Win User

Halo 5 forge crashes on splash screen

Hey guys, yesterday i downloaded the halo 5 forge for windows 10 but every time i launch the game it just crashes at the splash screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now and uninstalled and reinstalled the halo app as well and reset the windows 10 which all have been suggested to do from google searches, but no matter what i have tried the game wont work.

Any help will be appreciated.

stoggs1, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10’s splash screen is getting theme-aware support - Similar Threads - 10’s splash screen

2. How to disable or remove Theme Aware Tiles in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable or remove Theme Aware Tiles in Windows 10: [ATTACH]There have been numerous reports on support forums, particularly Windows 10 PC users, that some apps’ background on the Start Menu tile is grey in contrast to the system Dark Mode theme. This is not a bug or glitch, and in this post, we explain why and the steps you...
  3. Remove "Theme aware" tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove "Theme aware" tiles: My PC updated from 1803 to 2104 randomly, and the new UI changes are revolting. I want to restore the old vibrant colorful tile design to make my start menu lively again. If not, can I rollback to 1803, or even 1507?...
  4. Why can't I get "Theme-Aware Tiles"

Why can't I get "Theme-Aware Tiles": I have hte 20H2 update but my tiles and start menu have not updated. I would very much like to have the new streamlined tiles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-theme-aware-tiles/87e40f06-2946-4018-807d-f7f7872654c7
  5. Windows 10 20h2 theme aware tiles glitch on start menu.

Windows 10 20h2 theme aware tiles glitch on start menu.: It appears that after installing the 20H2 udpate, the documents tile still shows in dark mode when currently the Light windows mode is enabled. I create a new windows profile and issue persists. Same thing is happening on another machine, but with a different folder....
  6. Windows 10 pro 64bit splash screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro 64bit splash screen: When I turn on my pc after the POST it displays a distorted image from motherboard logo instead of the windows 10 splash screen. Win10 is installed on ssd and I also tried to update the windows....
  7. Unable to see theme-aware splash screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to see theme-aware splash screen: I have Insider Preview 204246. In previous build, microsoft had brought theme aware splash screens. But today, I am unable to see the new theme aware splash screen. I see the old blue splash screen at starting. Please help...
  8. Latest insider dev update introduces theme-aware splash screens for some apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest insider dev update introduces theme-aware splash screens for some apps: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Saikat0511 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfj99v/latest_insider_dev_update_introduces_themeaware/
  9. Theme-aware tiles just disappeared

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Theme-aware tiles just disappeared: [ATTACH] Hi everyone. So I have been on the Insider program ever since its beginning, yet this is the first time I encounter this kind of problem. So back in build 20161 (released 2 weeks ago if I remember correctly) the new look in Start menu was introduced and I think it...
  10. splash screen

splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324