Windows 10: Windows 10's Start Menu stop working

Discus and support Windows 10's Start Menu stop working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Problem Menu don't appear when clicking icons on start menu such as wifi icon, speaker icon and start icon which look like a window logo. This problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MightyCryptowall, Jan 14, 2020 at 11:42 PM.

1. Windows 10's Start Menu stop working

Problem

Menu don't appear when clicking icons on start menu such as wifi icon, speaker icon and start icon which look like a window logo. This problem occur when using the computer and I have to restart the computer to fixed it. I don't like my current solution because i have to restart my work when i restart my computer. I don't remember the first time i meet this problem. Can anyone recommend better solution. Note: i don't want to reinstall my Windows 10

:)

MightyCryptowall, Jan 14, 2020 at 11:42 PM
  2. scevism Win User
  3. drpearl Win User
    Start menu stopped working in Windows 10

The Start Menu on my copy of Windows 10 stopped working for no apparent reason. I have tried the suggested four steps above. The first three ran. The final one failed to run due to an error. The process did not fix the start menu. My Windows 10 computer
    is disabled and unusable. I need a solution ASAP.

4. Jetster Win User

Windows 10's Start Menu stop working

Thema:

Windows 10's Start Menu stop working

1. Windows 10's Start Menu stop working - Similar Threads - 10's Start Menu

2. mp3's in windows 10 stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mp3's in windows 10 stopped working: I was wondering if anyone could help me, i was listening to music then media player came up with a message stating it could not play the file. Now it will not play any of my mp3 files on multiple hard drives. i have even installed winamp and it will not play any of my files...
  3. Start Menu stopped working Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu stopped working Windows 10 1909: The start menu has stopped working, when I click on the start button it makes the search box disappear and the menu doesn't open. Restarting my computer fixes it for a little bit but then goes back to not working again....
  4. Has your Windows 10 Start menu stopped working?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Has your Windows 10 Start menu stopped working?: I'm having an issue with the start menu, task bar, and task manage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/has-your-windows-10-start-menu-stopped-working/8485c177-5e08-44b0-8d97-ac3e1adc344c
  5. Cortana and Start Menu Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana and Start Menu Stopped Working: Hello, I am struggle a lot with Windows 10 honestly. So all of a sudden, Cortana stopped functioning and start menu stopped working. I have tried all steps and tweaks available out there to fix the issue beside changing the profile and backing up the entire user because...
  6. Start menu stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu stopped working: The Startmenu stopped loading at startup and/or when depressing window. It use to work fine. New updates are messing up and resetting many of my settings. 82721
  7. Start Menu stops working?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu stops working?: Been happening alot lately I can't open my start menu it just stops working. Only a restart or log off works. Any ideas? 24315
  8. Windows Start menu and Cortana/ Search stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Start menu and Cortana/ Search stopped working: Have the Anniversary edition. Suddenly the start menu and Cortana have stoped working. As has right click menus on the start bar? It was okay after the initial install?? Have tried several restarts but no change. Dan 60994
  9. Windows 10 Start Menu stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Start Menu stopped working: Some help please. Out of the blue my start up menu doesn't open and i can't even click on sear bar nothing happens. I have the latest windows 10 with fall update. I did fall update last week when it downloaded and no problems until now. Weird. Any help please. 97287
  10. Windows 10 Start Menu stop working

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Start Menu stop working: Hi I am using Windows 10, and my start menu stop working for me. I have run the following commend in Powershell. sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...