Windows 10: Windows 10's System Image requirements for hard drive and other information required

Discus and support Windows 10's System Image requirements for hard drive and other information required in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I want to perform "Windows 10's System Image" of my PC. Question 1: The destination hard disk on which the System Image will be saved, does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnCobb1, Jan 18, 2020.

1. JohnCobb1 Win User

Windows 10's System Image requirements for hard drive and other information required

Hi,

I want to perform "Windows 10's System Image" of my PC.

Question 1:

The destination hard disk on which the System Image will be saved, does it have to be formatted? Is the System Image stored in a single/simple folder?

Is the System Image stored in a simple separate folder on a hard drive? Does it have to be in a root folder or any specific location?

Question 2:

I have 2 separate hard drives in my PC One with 1 partition second with 2 partitions. I want to make System Image of both of them on one hard drive as one image and I read that it is possible, but I read also that when I want to do restore I must also have 2 physical drives same as at the time of creating system image and it is not possible to do restore of the image on one large hard drive only - is it correct?

I am investigating possibilities for a simple uncomplicated computer backup and if need be later on also restore.

Any suggestions and advice?

Thanks in advance.

John

:)

JohnCobb1, Jan 18, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Unreal Tournament 3 PC System Requirements

Developer Epic Games and publisher Midway have issued a set of minimum and recommended system specs for the PC version of Unreal Tournament 3.

Windows 10's System Image requirements for hard drive and other information required image-o-matic_thm.jpg

Minimum System Requirements
    • Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
    • 2.0+ GHz Single Core Processor
    • 512MB of System RAM
    • NVIDIA 6200+ or ATI Radeon 9600+ Video Card
    • 8GB of Free Hard Drive Space
    Recommended System Requirements
    • 2.4+ GHz Dual Core Processor
    • 1GB of System RAM
    • NVIDIA 7800GTX+ or ATI x1300+ Video Card
    • 8GB of Free Hard Drive Space
    Source: Shacknews

malware, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Tantailus Win User
    Windows 10 System Image Requirements

Does creation of a system image on an external hard drive require a dedicated drive for that purpose?

Tantailus, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Chino Win User

Windows 10's System Image requirements for hard drive and other information required

Metal Gear Survive System Requirements Revealed

Metal Gear Survive, the upcoming spin-off from Metal Gear Solid V, will be dropping on consoles and PC this February 21. While console owners just pop the game disc into their consoles and start playing, the PC crowd has to worry about the system requirements. Konami recently added this information to the game's Steam page. According to the company, Metal Gear Survive should run fine on a system with an Intel Core i5-4460 with 4GB of RAM and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650. However, they are recommending an Intel Core i7-4790, 8GB of RAM, and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 to get the best experience. Compared to other modern AAA titles, Metal Gear Survive is relatively small and only requires 20 GB of hard drive space. However, gamers will need to have a steady broadband internet connection, since the game requires a constant connection to the internet even for the single-player campaign.

Windows 10's System Image requirements for hard drive and other information required 3kKwVEmJYYfbdViv_thm.jpg

Windows 10's System Image requirements for hard drive and other information required fVMjNvXCbgWmrJjY_thm.jpg

Windows 10's System Image requirements for hard drive and other information required wqySix9MOBwBkDly_thm.jpg

Windows 10's System Image requirements for hard drive and other information required QWm6O5jZmHx6X9j3_thm.jpg

MINIMUM:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: Windows 7x64, Windows 8x64, Windows 10x64 (64-bit OS Required)
    • Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
    • Memory: 4 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 card Required)
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 20 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
    RECOMMENDED:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • OS: Windows 7x64, Windows 8x64, Windows 10x64 (64-bit OS Required)
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 (3.60GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
    • Memory: 8 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (DirectX 11 graphic card required)
    • DirectX: Version 11
    • Network: Broadband Internet connection
    • Storage: 20 GB available space
    • Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card (Surround Sound 5.1)

Chino, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10's System Image requirements for hard drive and other information required - Similar Threads - 10's System Image

2. Could these be some of Windows 12's system requirements?

in Windows 10 News
    Could these be some of Windows 12's system requirements?: Microsoft has not announced Windows 12 officially, but the company is expected to release a new version off Windows in the second half of 2024. First rumors about Windows 12 came to light in early 2022. While Microsoft did not confirm any of these, publications like...
  3. Changing a hard drive for Windows 11 requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing a hard drive for Windows 11 requirements: My Dell Inspiron can't meet Windows 11 requirements for a upgrade.Can upgrading the laptop with a different hard drive meet Windows 11 requirements, or do I have to purchase a "new" PC with Windows 11 installed?...
  4. Changing a hard drive for Windows 11 requirements

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing a hard drive for Windows 11 requirements: My Dell Inspiron can't meet Windows 11 requirements for a upgrade.Can upgrading the laptop with a different hard drive meet Windows 11 requirements, or do I have to purchase a "new" PC with Windows 11 installed?...
  5. Windows 10 System requirements

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 System requirements: I have found here on Microsoft web Site that system requirements for Windows 10 are:Processor: 1 gigahertz GHz or faster processor or SoCRAM: 1 gigabyte GB for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bitHard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OSGraphics card: DirectX 9 or...
  6. Teams - more information required

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Teams - more information required: Each time I log into Teams it says 'more information required, your organisation needs more information to keep your account secure.' When I press 'next' the circle icon just goes round and round. Please help! Desperate teacher needing to be online for tomorrow morning and...
  7. System Requirements for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System Requirements for Windows 10: Currently running windows 7 on an acer laptop. Wondering if these specs will run windows 10: Processor: Intel(r) core(tm) i5 CPU M4300@2.27GHZ RAM: 4.0GB (3.68 useable) 64 bit OS Graphics: Direct X 9 WDDM 1.0 driver I've seen some additional specs and thinking I may need...
  8. Windows 10 system requirement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 system requirement: Here is my system configuration. I have 160 GB free space on my HDD and have a DDR3 RAM 1333 MHz. Will Windows 10 RS6 1903 run on my system? Please reply. Thanks.[IMG]...
  9. Space required for system volume information

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Space required for system volume information: I understand that you can limit the maximum usage of system protection on a drive, thus affecting the size of the System Volume Information folder, but how much space does it actually require? Is there a minimum for the maximum usage you should allow (e.g. allow at least x%...
  10. Hard drive partition requirements for get windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard drive partition requirements for get windows 10 ?: On my laptop I have 3 primary partitions only, ( no small 100m partition windows typical installs use ). I have had Windows 10 in a hidden folder for a while now, but have postponed the update until now. When starting the upgrade process Window is just stuck "Working on it"...