Windows 10: windows 10s to windows 10 pro

Discus and support windows 10s to windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I seem to have done a stupid thing and upgraded my windows 10s to windows 10 pro on my Lenovo Yoga 310 with a tiny 30GB hard drive. Now my problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bob Day, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Bob Day Win User

windows 10s to windows 10 pro

Hi,

I seem to have done a stupid thing and upgraded my windows 10s to windows 10 pro on my Lenovo Yoga 310 with a tiny 30GB hard drive. Now my problem is not being able to revert back to my previous 10s because there is no spare room on the drive to be able to download anything. I'm no expert here but again I do have some knowledge and can follow simple instructions.

If someone could help me out with a fix of some sort that would be great.

Thanks

Bob

:)

Bob Day, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Aug 28, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10s to windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - 10s pro

2. BSOD constantly on windows 10s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD constantly on windows 10s: Basically constant bsod. have tried multiple fresh installs of windows, clean and fraging of drives, updating most drivers i can think of, DDUconstantly getting them but the computer runs in safe mode with networking...ryzen 3700x2060saorus elite been good for the last few...
  3. BSOD constantly on windows 10s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD constantly on windows 10s: Basically constant bsod. have tried multiple fresh installs of windows, clean and fraging of drives, updating most drivers i can think of, DDUconstantly getting them but the computer runs in safe mode with networking...ryzen 3700x2060saorus elite been good for the last few...
  4. BSOD constantly on windows 10s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc: After I turn on my laptop my homescreen loaded but after a few seconds I cannot interact with anything not even task manager . I only manage to open it right after turning on my laptop after I close it I can't even open it again every single application I can't open. I can't...
  6. Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc: After I turn on my laptop my homescreen loaded but after a few seconds I cannot interact with anything not even task manager . I only manage to open it right after turning on my laptop after I close it I can't even open it again every single application I can't open. I can't...
  7. How can I Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro free from Windows 10S

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro free from Windows 10S: I have seen posts indicating one can upgrade free, but cannot find it in the MS store. Any hints_ Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-upgrade-to-windows-10-pro-free-from/b3161acf-23a8-4aeb-b8ff-520f7acee8f0
  8. Can I go from windows 10 pro to windows 10s?

Can I go from windows 10 pro to windows 10s?: Hello, Is there a way to go back to windows 10s after I have done the upgrade? Windows 10 pro seems to be taking up a lot of space. Should I have used system restore to make a backup point before I started the update?...
  9. Windows 10S - can this still be changed to Home or Pro

Windows 10S - can this still be changed to Home or Pro: Hello, I have an opportunity to acquire a laptop with Windows 10S on it and was wondering - is it still possible to change it to Windows Home/Pro without cost? [img] Thank you. 123682
  10. Windows 10S - can this still be changed to Home or Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10S - can this still be changed to Home or Pro: Hello, I have an opportunity to acquire a laptop with Windows 10S on it and was wondering - is it still possible to change it to Windows Home/Pro without cost? [img] Thank you. 123682

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change win 10s to win 10 pro