Windows 10: windows 10S

Discus and support windows 10S in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; is anyone using Windows 10S i use it on my Galaxy Book 2 and i'm trying to connect to a printer. i get told that it's not on the approved list for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArleneHagelberg, Oct 27, 2019.

1. windows 10S

is anyone using Windows 10S

i use it on my Galaxy Book 2

and i'm trying to connect to a printer.

i get told that it's not on the approved list for 10S.

but when I try to find the approved list, I don't get anywhere.

has anyone had any luck with 10S

thank you!

:)

ArleneHagelberg, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10S

Delta6326, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

windows 10S

1. windows 10S - Similar Threads - 10S

2. Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc: After I turn on my laptop my homescreen loaded but after a few seconds I cannot interact with anything not even task manager . I only manage to open it right after turning on my laptop after I close it I can't even open it again every single application I can't open. I can't...
  3. Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everything can't load after 10s of turning on pc: After I turn on my laptop my homescreen loaded but after a few seconds I cannot interact with anything not even task manager . I only manage to open it right after turning on my laptop after I close it I can't even open it again every single application I can't open. I can't...
  4. Windows media player -10s +10s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  5. Windows media player -10s +10s

Windows media player -10s +10s: is there an option to go back and forth of 10-second in the video using the keyboard arrows? and also pause/stop the video using the space bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-10s-10s/517aab7f-b11f-4734-b20e-152813612edb
  6. I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...: I have Window 10S. I have a prompt asking me to do a quick scan but when I do so nothing seems to happen it looks like I am unable to do a scan so the yellow triangle is still there...
  7. I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...

I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...: I have Window 10S. I have a prompt asking me to do a quick scan but when I do so nothing seems to happen it looks like I am unable to do a scan so the yellow triangle is still there...
  8. I have windows 10S. I keep getting a prompt to scan virus and threat but nothing happens...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?

How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?: I specifically bought my new Lenovo laptop for typing and printing letters, reports, charts etc. I need to be able to connect it to a printer. It will not to connect to my old brother laser printer....
  10. How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I connect a printer to my new laptop with Microsoft 10S?: I specifically bought my new Lenovo laptop for typing and printing letters, reports, charts etc. I need to be able to connect it to a printer. It will not to connect to my old brother laser printer....