Windows 10: Windows 10s

Discus and support Windows 10s in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I wanted to know if upgrading from Windows 10s to Windows 10 was free. I do not need Windows 10 Home, just Windows 10. This is because i need 3rd party... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AllenLY, Jun 30, 2020 at 9:57 PM.

1. AllenLY Win User

Windows 10s

I wanted to know if upgrading from Windows 10s to Windows 10 was free. I do not need Windows 10 Home, just Windows 10. This is because i need 3rd party apps. thanks :

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10s

Thema:

Windows 10s

1. Windows 10s - Similar Threads - 10s

2. cant uninstall candy crush, twitter, mcafee bloatware from windows 10s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant uninstall candy crush, twitter, mcafee bloatware from windows 10s: tried everything cannot access register etc.... help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-uninstall-candy-crush-twitter-mcafee/e7781aee-3e0a-4389-b96f-6d98aec2ef43
  3. Is there a difference between Windows 10S and Windows 10 in S mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a difference between Windows 10S and Windows 10 in S mode?: and can you change out of windows 10S if there is a difference? submitted by /u/Andruwu_01 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hjnu8m/is_there_a_difference_between_windows_10s_and/
  4. windows 10s seems to restrict me to only certain apps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10s seems to restrict me to only certain apps: have a new laptop pc that has windows 10s this seems to restrict me to only certain apps . for instance i cannot load epson connect just a reduced epson app specific to windows 10S . is it possible to convert to Windows home without losing any work so far...
  5. Windows 10S Brother printer DCP-195C will not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10S Brother printer DCP-195C will not work: My elderly DCP195C has been working fine with my Windows 10S until today, Thu 11 June 2020. Windows did a large update yesterday or day before. Now the printer will not work }:- Tried looking at settings but nothing seems to solve the problem. Anyone any suggestions...
  6. windows 10S

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10S: how to change to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10s/b3f777d9-83aa-469c-bfa1-29c38595f0ea
  7. 4th gen Ipod Nano not recognized by Windows Home 10S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4th gen Ipod Nano not recognized by Windows Home 10S: I looked this up here on posts & found "use 3.0 hub connector", bought one & tried... Still not recognized by Windows Home 10S. Is there a difference I'm not seeing w/Home 10S?...
  8. Switching out of Windows 10S

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching out of Windows 10S: When switching out of windows 10S i follow the directions and when I click on GET it doesn't not work. I am stuck in S mode. Everything has been updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-out-of-windows-10s/509f5249-d301-4cf6-ba68-621aa1d61c12
  9. How to properly delete files in Windows 10S

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to properly delete files in Windows 10S: Hi. I have a laptop that runs Windows 10S and I want to delete files so that they can’t be restored again by 3rd party software. Is there an app that i can download to accomplish that? S-mode will not let me install sdelete......
  10. What are Windows 10s optional features?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are Windows 10s optional features?: Under "Settings > Apps > Optional Features" there are things like Internet Explorer, Notepad etc but when I click on uninstall I can still use notepad and internet explorer. What exactly does uninstalling them do then? submitted by /u/OneTailor7 [link] [comments]...