Windows 10: Windows 10S

Discus and support Windows 10S in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'm about to buy a Lenovo Idea pad 3. It comes with Windows 10 S. Can i switch it back to regular Windows easily?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by GCZ53, Dec 3, 2020.

1. GCZ53 Win User

Windows 10S

I'm about to buy a Lenovo Idea pad 3. It comes with Windows 10 S. Can i switch it back to regular Windows easily?

:)

GCZ53, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10S

Delta6326, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10S

1. Windows 10S - Similar Threads - 10S

2. pixma mp480 not working with windows 10s

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pixma mp480 not working with windows 10s: I have new HP laptop with windows 10s,been trying to use old printer,Canon pixma MP480,but no driver available,is there anyway round this or is it time to buy a new printer as well?Ros...
  3. Go 2 Windows 10S activation and potentiial replacement with W 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Go 2 Windows 10S activation and potentiial replacement with W 10: I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I just bought a new Surface Go 2. First question, I don't want to have to sign in to a Microsoft account every time I use the computer. How do I do this? I will use it mainly as a tablet for reading magazine subscriptions that I am...
  4. Microsoft 10s

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft 10s: I understand MS10s does not allow download of applications not sold in MS store, including Quicken, which is the app i use for my personal accounting. Can i turn “S” off, download the software, and turn “S” back on. Is the process to turn “S” uncomplicated for a non savvy...
  5. Operating system 10s

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Operating system 10s: Hello, i am looking at purchasing a computer with operating system 10s. Will the “s” allow me to download Quicken? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/operating-system-10s/f07f7c71-9826-4118-a9f7-270bc01def99
  6. Windows 10s of two separate devices synchronize their colors

Windows 10s of two separate devices synchronize their colors: When I change windows 10 colors on my one device, it also changes colors of another windows 10 on my another device. How can I stop this happening?...
  7. Can I return a new laptop if I switch it out of Windows 10s

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I return a new laptop if I switch it out of Windows 10s: Just bought a cheap new laptop (celeron) for my daughter’s homeschooling (from Amazon). It came with 10s and I’ve been having problems with Zoom. Not sure if it’s because it’s Zoom browser mode and not the client, which you can’t download to 10s. So, I switched to Win 10...
  8. Laptop frequently like for around 10s every 5min shows connected no internet while other...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop frequently like for around 10s every 5min shows connected no internet while other...: Laptop frequently like for around 10s every 5min shows connected no internet while other devices connected to Wi-Fi can still access internet. And after that 10seconds, laptop can normally access internet....
  9. microsoft windows 10s virus and security quick scan puzzle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft windows 10s virus and security quick scan puzzle: I am puzzled at the quick scan function of the quick scan recommendation in my windows 10S laptop Dashboard My security dashboard is showing a quick scan is required yet it seems to serve no purpose , Yes it turns on but never seems to stop. There is no progress bar so...
  10. Device Built in Administrator Windows 10s

Device Built in Administrator Windows 10s: Hi - I am trying to configure some settings on my new laptop e.g. microphone set-up, but I keep getting a pop up stating I do not have administrator rights even though it is my device and I set it up. Having searched the internet I am none the wiser as I cannot do a Command...