Windows 10: Windows 10'un RAM'i tükenmesi

Discus and support Windows 10'un RAM'i tükenmesi in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Merhaba. Bilgisayarımda Opera kullanırken çok fazla sekme açtım. Sanırım 24-26 arasında sekme vardı. Normalde Opera'nın kullanacak çok az RAM'i olduğu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eren Akay, May 26, 2019.

1. Eren Akay Win User

Windows 10'un RAM'i tükenmesi

Merhaba. Bilgisayarımda Opera kullanırken çok fazla sekme açtım. Sanırım 24-26 arasında sekme vardı. Normalde Opera'nın kullanacak çok az RAM'i olduğu an bütün sekmeleri anında çökertir, "Out of memory" hatası verirdi ve bilgisayar donmazdı. Ya da Windows bunu farkedip şöyle bir pencere açardı(bu benim bilgisayarım değildir):

Windows 10'un RAM'i tükenmesi c0dc56cd-a3b4-4cc9-999d-6dfa6e6a827c?upload=true.jpg

Ama öyle olmadı. Opera, RAM hatası verdi (bir de hata kodu vardı da not alamadım) sonra da bilgisayar tümüyle kilitlendi. İmleç çok zor hareket ediyordu. Ona rağmen pencereyi kapat tuşuna kadar getirdim, tıkladım, ama hiçbir şey olmuyordu. Ardı ardına tıkladığım anda ne kadar tıklarsam o kadar bip sesi çıkarıyordu. Ama nasıl olduysa, Ctrl+Alt+Del kombinasyonunu kullandığımda anında açılıyor ve imlecim özgürce hareket edebiliyordu. Oradan çıktığım an yine donuyordu. Sonra yine oraya girdim ve oturumumu kapattım.

Peki neden "RAM miktarınız azaldı, lütfen programlarınızı kapatın" ya da "Bellek tükendi, sekmeniz kapandı" uyarısı vermiyor da direk donuyor?

Bilgisayarımdaki RAM miktarı: 8192 MB (8 GB)

Bilgisayarımdaki SWAP miktarı: 8192 MB (8 GB)

:)

Eren Akay, May 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 26, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10'un RAM'i tükenmesi - Similar Threads - 10'un RAM'i tükenmesi

2. HP Tower un useable windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Tower un useable windows 10: Help please the screen went to 3/4 width, idid a driver update it then went blank.I'am unable to get sign in box.When switching on diagnosing your pc,.>advance options>start up settings >restart>keys F1-F9 which ever is pressed it comes up key board error then diagnosing your...
  3. Un problematico windows 10 S

in Windows 10 Customization
    Un problematico windows 10 S: Realmente nadie advirtio de lo problematico que es windows 10 S. Es simplemente un restrictor de libertad, una censura, un promotor de aoligopolio... si microsoft lo aprueba lo puedo descargar, sino no. Definitivamente no esta pensado en el cliente. Es una pena que quieran...
  4. un-necessary processes in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    un-necessary processes in windows 10: The subject of this thread says it all you guys. What is the most reliable way to find out what processes in windows 10 boot automatically when the iOS reaches the desktop and the boot process is over? Because it's my suspicion that 50% of the processes can be ditched if you...
  5. Windows 10 un-activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 un-activated: I built a new pc. I installed Windows 10 from a bootable USB. I then purchased Windows 10 Home, entered the product key sent to me by email. The product key was accepted. All seemed good. Next startup, Windows showed as not activated. Tried to enter the product key...
  6. Audio bug un Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio bug un Windows 10: Hello, i made myself a pc today and when i join on discord whit some friends to play the audio from my pc starting leekin(not only my voice, the audio from the Desktop, YouTube, Counter Strike,...) . One on my friends have the same bug and its not a problem from discord or...
  7. Windows 10 un-activated

Windows 10 un-activated: A little while ago I got the "Activate Windows" watermark in the bottom right corner of my screen. I have an HP spectre computer that is around a year and a half old and never had this issue. I don't recall updating before this happened but it may have. Troubleshooting...
  8. Un-recoverable Windows 10 installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Un-recoverable Windows 10 installation.: I've tried EVERYTHING, including Microsoft support. Last resort would be to reset the computer, which may result in some loses, including most or all applications. Is it possible to reinstall a Windows 7 from ghost image??? Some have suggested installing a registry repair...
  9. Windows 10 un desastre

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 un desastre: Estoy muy decepcionada ya que windows 7 profesional no posee actualizaciones desde enero del 2020 e instale windows 10, dándome fallas al actualizar. Realmente productos totalmente con deficiencias gravísimas....
  10. Upgrading an Un-activated Windows 10

Upgrading an Un-activated Windows 10: I am upgrading my old Hard Drive to an M.2 with a un-activated thumb drive (the license i have on the old one was from my old school and thus a 1 time use). I can install the un-activated version onto my new hard drive, and im wondering if i can then just use an upgrade...