Windows 10: windows 10upgrade

Discus and support windows 10upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am trying to upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10 , i tried every possible way but every time the setup tab reaches in GETTING UPDATES section it foes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aseerKhan, Jul 23, 2019.

1. aseerKhan Win User

windows 10upgrade

i am trying to upgrade my windows 8 to windows 10 , i tried every possible way but every time the setup tab reaches in GETTING UPDATES section it foes up to 46% without any problem but after that the percentage doesn't change . i am not a computer kind of guy neither i know about software so help me .

:)

aseerKhan, Jul 23, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 23, 2019
  3. nkkoga Win User
    Windows 10Upgrade folder

I've upgraded my Windows 10 to the anniversary edition (1607) and see a folder on my C drive called "Windows 10Upgrade" It's roughly 3 GB. Does this folder comprised of temporary files that can be deleted?

nkkoga, Jul 23, 2019
  4. RamaniSV Win User

windows 10upgrade

Windows 10upgrade

Q no 1 ;

Have updated to Windows 10 version 1709 with Windows 10 upgrade assistant.

After installation there is a folder Windows 10 upgrade folder in C drive with lot of dll files etc

can this be deleted?

Q no 2 :

Further there is a another Windows 10upgrade folder with an esd file of 4 GB size in E drive . Is it required to be kept or to be deleted?

RamaniSV, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

windows 10upgrade

1. windows 10upgrade - Similar Threads - 10upgrade

2. Windows 10Upgrade problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10Upgrade problems: Two weeks ago I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1. Justdays later I went to turn on my Inspiron 15 3521 and the screen was black with only one light on. I took it to Staples and was told my motherboard had crashed. A week later I took it to Best Buy Geek Squad for diagnostics...
  3. Win.old 4-17-17 and windows 10upgrade 4-16-17

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win.old 4-17-17 and windows 10upgrade 4-16-17: I found these two folders under Windows in the file explorer. Should they be removed? I ran cleanup system files and removed all the old windows upgrade items. I have images in external hard drives of my current creator OS update. 82245