Windows 10: Windows 10X Feature Experience Pack - DiCE says Hello :

Discus and support Windows 10X Feature Experience Pack - DiCE says Hello : in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently installed the Windows 10X Feature Experience Pack but when I opened it, I got this:- [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chinmay Krishna, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Windows 10X Feature Experience Pack - DiCE says Hello :

I recently installed the Windows 10X Feature Experience Pack but when I opened it, I got this:-

Windows 10X Feature Experience Pack - DiCE says Hello : eb1c70b1-0d1e-452a-8a95-36199e98edb7?upload=true.png

:)

Chinmay Krishna, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

What is the Windows 10 Windows Feature Experience Pack?

Read more: What is the Windows 10 Windows Feature Experience Pack? | ZDNet

Brink, Aug 10, 2020
  3. JoeShades Win User
    Windows Experience [10X]

This will not go well
    "I've also heard from some of my sources that Microsoft still has hopes that it could deliver some of the promised features for 10X -- specifically the ability to make existing Windows applications available virtually using containers -- sooner rather than later, which would mean they'd be incorporated in Windows 10, not just 10X"

JoeShades, Aug 10, 2020
  4. procras Win User

Windows 10X Feature Experience Pack - DiCE says Hello :

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10X Feature Experience Pack - DiCE says Hello :

1. Windows 10X Feature Experience Pack - DiCE says Hello : - Similar Threads - 10X Feature Experience

2. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  3. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  4. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack: Hi,This is my question. How can I remove the Windows Experience Pack from Windows 11?I want to have the "normal" version.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-windows-feature-experience-pack/0a46b281-4b00-4959-bfe4-0dbbd0a91977
  6. Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing Windows Feature Experience Pack: Hi,This is my question. How can I remove the Windows Experience Pack from Windows 11?I want to have the "normal" version.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-windows-feature-experience-pack/0a46b281-4b00-4959-bfe4-0dbbd0a91977
  7. KB5001460 Windows Feature Experience Pack for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    KB5001460 Windows Feature Experience Pack for Windows 10: Hello Windows Insiders, Today, we are releasing Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 to Windows Insiders in the Beta and Release Preview Channels. For Windows Insiders in the Release Preview Channel, this will be an optional update for you. NOTE: This update will...
  8. What is the Windows Feature Experience Pack in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the Windows Feature Experience Pack in Windows 10?: [ATTACH]If you have been a long time Windows user, especially from the days of Windows XP and Windows 7, the name Windows Experience Pack may […] This article What is the Windows Feature Experience Pack in Windows 10? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. What is the Windows 10 Windows Feature Experience Pack?

in Windows 10 News
    What is the Windows 10 Windows Feature Experience Pack?: As Microsoft continues to expand the pool of people who are getting the Windows 10 May 2020/2004 update automatically, it's also expanding the group that will have something called the "Windows Feature Experience Pack" installed on their machines. Given this feature pack,...
  10. Windows Experience [10X]

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Experience [10X]: Microsoft officially acknowledges Windows 10X is coming first to single-screen devices | ZDNet Golly gee whiz, did I hear someone mention Windows XP? 155688