Windows 10: Windows 10X will be our OS for Desktop PC?

Discus and support Windows 10X will be our OS for Desktop PC? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, everybody!: Somebody can to explain to me what's the finality of the development of the new Windows called 10X? Will be only for PC folding or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Enrique, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Enrique Win User

Windows 10X will be our OS for Desktop PC?

Hello, everybody!:
    Somebody can to explain to me what's the finality of the development of the new Windows called 10X? Will be only for PC folding or also for the traditional PC?
    Thank you all in advance.

:)

Enrique, Feb 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft new Windows Lite OS may be called Windows 10X

UPDATE 10/2: Introducing Windows 10X: enabling dual-screen PCs in 2020

Read more:

Brink, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Enrique Win User

Hello, everybody!:
    Somebody can to explain to me what's the finality of the development of the new Windows called 10X? Will be only for PC folding or also for the traditional PC?
    Thank you all in advance.

Enrique, Feb 1, 2020
  4. MANDY993 Win User

When will Microsoft Surface Duo with Windows 10X OS be achieved

As topic said, many people want to buy new Microsoft Surface Duo with Windows 10X OS, not with Android OS. So I can sure that I will buy new Microsoft Surface Duo hardness if it will apply Windows 10X OS, and I hope that it can be faced to customer before
    middle of next year, is it possible in future? Thanks a lot!

MANDY993, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10X will be our OS for Desktop PC? - Similar Threads - 10X Desktop

2. dual boot on windows 10X

in Windows 10 Customization
    dual boot on windows 10X: I would like to know if new release 10X of O.S. Windows over surface neo will possible to install dual boot ! Thanks a lot ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dual-boot-on-windows-10x/6f6cbf08-699c-4570-8644-df32105f827c
  3. Get Windows 10X-like taskbar with animations on your PC

in Windows 10 News
    Get Windows 10X-like taskbar with animations on your PC: Windows 10X is the next big thing for Microsoft’s desktop platform and it’s arriving later this year. The OS is expected to introduce a series of changes for Windows 10 including improved tablet experience, faster Windows Updates, Win32 apps container and more. We’re...
  4. Win32 desktop apps on Windows 10X will have some limitations

in Windows 10 News
    Win32 desktop apps on Windows 10X will have some limitations: Windows 10X supports legacy apps and it has a fascinating way to deal with Win32 apps on all devices. Microsoft says Windows 10X will support most legacy desktop apps and these apps would run within a container, which is intended to protect the OS from potential malware and...
  5. How to install Windows 10X Emulator on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Windows 10X Emulator on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10X is a new OS that will change the way we have been using our devices. It’s not just about dual-screen, but it is […] This article How to install Windows 10X Emulator on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Windows 10X Emulator minimum hardware and software requirements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10X Emulator minimum hardware and software requirements: [ATTACH]Microsoft showcased its first dual-screen device — Surface Neo — last November, and along with that came the new SDK. The SDK allows the developer […] This article Windows 10X Emulator minimum hardware and software requirements first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  7. Windows 10X features could come as separate downloads

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10X features could come as separate downloads: Windows 10X is Microsoft’s latest attempt to unify experiences across all form factors. In some ways, Windows 10X feels like a light version of Windows 10 with a mix of phone and tablet experience. Some UI components of Windows 10X are similar to what you’ll see in Windows...
  8. New music control UI on Windows 10X (Not a concept)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New music control UI on Windows 10X (Not a concept): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/5ducks1024 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f2l9c3/new_music_control_ui_on_windows_10x_not_a_concept/
  9. Windows 10X emulator image is now available for download in the MS Store, but the page...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10X emulator image is now available for download in the MS Store, but the page...: There's a dev article here that provides MS Store links to download the emulator and the image to test apps in Windows 10X. The emulator installs just fine, but the MS Store sits on an infinite loading screen if you wanna download the Windows 10X image itself. Does anyone...
  10. How do I enable the new Start Menu on Windows 10X?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I enable the new Start Menu on Windows 10X?: I want to know how to enable the new Start Menu that is going to appear on the soon-to-release Surface Neo as well as future PCs. How do I? Any tips?...