Windows 10: Windows 10X

Discus and support Windows 10X in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a laptop which only works as a laptop. It does not rotate 360 degrees nor does it have a touchscreen. So will it get Windows 10X Update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Peter_Parker242, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10X

I have a laptop which only works as a laptop. It does not rotate 360 degrees nor does it have a touchscreen.

So will it get Windows 10X Update?

:)

Peter_Parker242, Dec 4, 2020

2. Windows 10X

Hey Joe. I'm Greg, an Independent Advisor here to help until this is resolved.

This is the latest I have on Windows 10X:

https://www.onmsft.com/news/new-video-shows-win...

https://www.indiatvnews.com/technology/news-win...

https://www.zdnet.com/article/microsoft-plans-f...

I hope this helps. Based on the results you report back I may have other suggestions if necessary. If you will wait to choose whether the problem is resolved, then I will continue to help until the problem is fixed.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10X

Will all windows users can upgrade to windows 10x for free as they got chance to upgrade from windows 8 to windows?

Abir Mohammad Turza, Dec 4, 2020
  4. techiSAM Win User

Windows 10X

Windows 10x

Do we have some prerequisites available for Windows 10X version?

techiSAM, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10X

1. Windows 10X - Similar Threads - 10X

2. Windows 10x ISO file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10x ISO file: I need the Windows 10x ISO file for VMwareCan you help me?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10x-iso-file/fee04998-e170-4922-beec-37cc76966ce0
  3. Windows 10x ISO file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10x ISO file: I need the Windows 10x ISO file for VMwareCan you help me?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10x-iso-file/fee04998-e170-4922-beec-37cc76966ce0
  4. Trying to delete Windows 10X Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to delete Windows 10X Image: Hello, today i wanted to test Windows 10X, so i downloaded the emulator, the Windows 10X Image and.... trying to deleting to delete it nothing appeared about uninstall Win10X Image. Someone can help?...
  5. Trying to delete Windows 10X Image

Trying to delete Windows 10X Image: Hello, today i wanted to test Windows 10X, so i downloaded the emulator, the Windows 10X Image and.... trying to deleting to delete it nothing appeared about uninstall Win10X Image. Someone can help?...
  6. Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.: So, this stuff happens randomly.. No idea why it happens, but this user has Windows 10 and the vista theme / 7 theme is loaded in for 3 seconds.. Now, I have Windows 11 Home, and this is what I get for 5 seconds:From what I know, Microsoft needs to update they're stuff....
  7. Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.

Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.: So, this stuff happens randomly.. No idea why it happens, but this user has Windows 10 and the vista theme / 7 theme is loaded in for 3 seconds.. Now, I have Windows 11 Home, and this is what I get for 5 seconds:From what I know, Microsoft needs to update they're stuff....
  8. Why Is My Internet 10X Faster in Windows 10 Safe Mode?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Is My Internet 10X Faster in Windows 10 Safe Mode?: I have a 400Mbps internet connection to my house. I routinely get 400Mbps on my other devices wireless or wired. However, I only get about 30-40Mbps on my Windows 10 desktop. I can see it starting faster, then it's like something kicks in and it slows down after 2-3 seconds....
  9. Windows 11 veya Windows 10X Hakkında açıklama bekliyorum bu işin aslı nedir?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 veya Windows 10X Hakkında açıklama bekliyorum bu işin aslı nedir?: Merhaba Ortalıkta dolaşan dedikodular var , video kanallarındaki yeni Windows 11 işletim sistemi videoları veya Windows 10X Adında gelecek olan güncelleme söylentileri dolaşıyor.Bu konular Hakkında açıklama bekliyorum bu işin aslı nedir?Benimde YouTube kanalım var orada da...
  10. Will 10X become Win 10, with old 10 becoming an addon package?

in Windows 10 Support
    Will 10X become Win 10, with old 10 becoming an addon package?: Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella teases next version of Windows will be unveiled 'very soon' - CNET Microsoft announces that Windows 10X has been canceled - GSMArena.com news I've been trying to figure out what Microsoft is doing next, espcioal (solely because changes in...