Windows 10: Windows 10x64 restarting very very slow!

Discus and support Windows 10x64 restarting very very slow! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, dear members I'm struggling to figure out why my windows 10 restarts so very slow? Is it possible to figure out the reason using logs? First... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roman Adyev, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10x64 restarting very very slow!

Hello, dear members
    I'm struggling to figure out why my windows 10 restarts so very slow?

Is it possible to figure out the reason using logs?
    First thing I want to say, that SFC /scannow and DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth cant find any issue and checkdisk can't find any issue too.

My bios has latest version and all drivers in device manger working properly.

shutdown -r -f (force) switch unable to make things faster

maybe someone can know what is this performance failure?

Windows 10x64 restarting very very slow! 1866f3e3-3ade-4307-91b9-321c05a8ccc6?upload=true.jpg

:)

Roman Adyev, Jan 30, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 30, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10x64 restarting very very slow! :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10x64 restarting very very slow!

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10x64 restarting very very slow!

1. Windows 10x64 restarting very very slow! - Similar Threads - 10x64 restarting very

2. very slow on restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very slow on restart: window 11 takes a very long time to get to the home screen on restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow-on-restart/448b8ad4-5645-4443-836c-450ca2dd6ffe
  3. very slow on restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    very slow on restart: window 11 takes a very long time to get to the home screen on restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow-on-restart/448b8ad4-5645-4443-836c-450ca2dd6ffe
  4. very, very slow performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    very, very slow performance: Hi, I'm asking for my sister. she has a computer that responds very, very slowly if it does respond at all. She has a Compaq-Presario running Windows 10 Pro, ver. 1903, OS build 18362.720, upgraded on 8/28/2019 ; 1.99GB memory, with Pentium Dual 2 core CPU E2160 at 1.8GHz...
  5. Windows 10 very very slow

Windows 10 very very slow: Hi I have an HP Spectre x360 wxith an Intel Core i7-7500U, 2,7 GHz, 16Go RAM and a 2TB hard drive 1.45To free. Since one week my PC is very very slow. I'm using Kaspersky Total Security without any alert. I'm also using MalwareByte without also any alert I run...
  6. Very very slow computer

Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  7. Windows 10 restarts very slow, but boot very fast

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 restarts very slow, but boot very fast: Yes, I have that famous bug of Wndows 10. When I shut down my PC, and then turn on it with the button of the case, the System boot very fast, like in15 seconds, but when I restarting the system, it delays like 2 minutes to restart (I talking from the Bios screen) But that...
  8. Very, very slow internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very, very slow internet: Good Morning For the past week I have been having problems with internet pages being very slow to load, having to be constantly refreshed to display the content and often not displaying the content at all despite repeated attempts. I have had my telephone line and...
  9. Restart very slow?

Restart very slow?: Hey Guys I have fast start up enabled ( it's ticked but greyed out , reg enrty is set to 1 ) But I have set hibernation to never, will this combo work? Time I get is around 14 secs. Also the restart option seems extremely slow ie around 1 minute, is this normal? Is...
  10. Very slow restart

Very slow restart: Before I upgraded from Win 8.1 to Win 10 it took only about a minute to restart. After the upgrade to Win 10 it takes about 5 minutes to restart. How do I fix this? 23718