Windows 10: Windows 10X64 V 22H2

Discus and support Windows 10X64 V 22H2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone!,My name is Rémy and I have a PC tower with Windows10X64,version of update 22H2. I had to buy an external USB adapter fur WI-Fi and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RÉMY LEVESQUE, May 29, 2023.

1. Windows 10X64 V 22H2

Hello everyone!,My name is Rémy and I have a PC tower with Windows10X64,version of update 22H2. I had to buy an external USB adapter fur WI-Fi and another one for :bluetooth to be able to connect to my PC safely because Windows does not see any internet connection availiblr.I am retired at 69years old and need urgent help if anyone want to help me.I tried everything I could but Windows refuse to connect to internet. I borrowed a laptop from a friend to be able to access your community that I would love to be member.Also my Audio service is inactive and windows diagnostic don'detect any problem

:)

RÉMY LEVESQUE, May 29, 2023
  2. itsme1 Win User

How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2  

If you can't install it from windows update you can try to install it manually, it's the same KB5015684 obtained with windows update.

Windows 10 Version 22H2 is coming in October 2022 ---> KB5015684 Provides Quick Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade - Ed Tittel On the Ed Tittel page click on the links DeskModder.de or .MSU x64 version of the upgrade.

KB5015684 Funktionsupdate auf die Windows 10 22H2 (19045) [Manueller Download] - Deskmodder.de

Do dism and sfc /scannow commands before and/or after installing it.

itsme1, May 29, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 29, 2023
  4. pepanee Win User

Windows 10X64 V 22H2

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

Load this checklist video in Edge:
    (I'm assuming you did at least a few of these steps, since you stated you tried other suggestions earlier)

Go through the list of suggestions here to try to repair YouTube for Chrome...

pepanee, May 29, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10X64 V 22H2

1. Windows 10X64 V 22H2 - Similar Threads - 10X64 22H2

2. No sound device is instaled on Windows 10x64

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound device is instaled on Windows 10x64: I found some sollution, its worked for me... But must do this every time when os is restarted.All sound drivers is worked propertly even oldest from windows 8, this is not a drivers or hardware problem.I try many things but nothing is worked.This is some kind of bug maybe ;So...
  3. No sound device is instaled on Windows 10x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound device is instaled on Windows 10x64: I found some sollution, its worked for me... But must do this every time when os is restarted.All sound drivers is worked propertly even oldest from windows 8, this is not a drivers or hardware problem.I try many things but nothing is worked.This is some kind of bug maybe ;So...
  4. No sound device is instaled on Windows 10x64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to fix Acrobat 5.0.5 not opening error on Windows 10x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Acrobat 5.0.5 not opening error on Windows 10x64: Dear Microsoft,I faced the Software not opening error on Windows 10x64. Acrobat 5 was not open after completing the installation process. Please let me know the reason for not opening Acrobat version 5.0.5 or any permanent solution to open Acrobat version 5.0.5. Note: Did...
  6. How to fix Acrobat 5.0.5 not opening error on Windows 10x64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Acrobat 5.0.5 not opening error on Windows 10x64: Dear Microsoft,I faced the Software not opening error on Windows 10x64. Acrobat 5 was not open after completing the installation process. Please let me know the reason for not opening Acrobat version 5.0.5 or any permanent solution to open Acrobat version 5.0.5. Note: Did...
  7. Windows 10X64 V 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10X64 V 22H2: Hello everyone!,My name is Rémy and I have a PC tower with Windows10X64,version of update 22H2. I had to buy an external USB adapter fur WI-Fi and another one for :bluetooth to be able to connect to my PC safely because Windows does not see any internet connection availiblr.I...
  8. Windows 10X64 V 22H2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10X64 V 22H2: Hello everyone!,My name is Rémy and I have a PC tower with Windows10X64,version of update 22H2. I had to buy an external USB adapter fur WI-Fi and another one for :bluetooth to be able to connect to my PC safely because Windows does not see any internet connection availiblr.I...
  9. Qcamain 10x64 could not start on Windows 10. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Qcamain 10x64 could not start on Windows 10. Any ideas?: I have been facing an issue with my Windows 10 laptop. I installed ubuntu virtual env on my device and reset the network ports by mistake. Since then my laptop's network card has been acting up. The laptop stays connected to internet but it doesnt receive the speeds that are...
  10. Qcamain 10x64 could not start on Windows 10. Any ideas?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qcamain 10x64 could not start on Windows 10. Any ideas?: I have been facing an issue with my Windows 10 laptop. I installed ubuntu virtual env on my device and reset the network ports by mistake. Since then my laptop's network card has been acting up. The laptop stays connected to internet but it doesnt receive the speeds that are...