Windows 10: Windows 11 10.0.22000 indexing reseting after EACH shutdown

Discus and support Windows 11 10.0.22000 indexing reseting after EACH shutdown in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I have a really big problem with indexing. It's restarting after each PC shutdown. It is so annoying...just imagine being unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rainteq, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Rainteq Win User

Windows 11 10.0.22000 indexing reseting after EACH shutdown

Hello everyone,I have a really big problem with indexing. It's restarting after each PC shutdown. It is so annoying...just imagine being unable to browse your files on all drives...I tried to fix Windows via bootable drive with keeping files, update, DISM, gpedit privileges but non of them worked. Also it sometimes just "freezes" the whole explorer and Windows Search service when I copy&paste the same folder/file a few times or just navigate between folders. Does anyone have an idea how can I resolve my issue?

:)

Rainteq, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

Weer, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    KB5005191 Windows 11 Insider Preview Dev and Beta Build 10.0.22000.168

UPDATE 9/2:

Hello Windows Insiders, today we are releasing Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.168 to everyone in the Dev and Beta Channels!

Read more: KB5005191 Windows 11 Insider Preview Dev and Beta Build 10.0.22000.168 - August 27 | Windows 11 Forum

Windows 11 10.0.22000 indexing reseting after EACH shutdown [​IMG]

Brink, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Windows 10 indexing - reset to default options

Hi, David.

To help you rebuild your Windows Index, we suggest the article that we've
    found with similar issue and see if the provided steps will work for you.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Anne Ros, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 10.0.22000 indexing reseting after EACH shutdown - Similar Threads - 22000 indexing reseting

2. Windows 11 resets itself after force shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 resets itself after force shutdown: Today my PC stuck, I decided to force shutdown by pressing power button for 15 to 20 seconds. After powering on everything was reset no any personal found.It happens everytime I shutdown/restart the PC resets itself with no any persaonal data saved. Behave like it has been on...
  3. Windows 11 10.0.22000 indexing reseting after EACH shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 10.0.22000 indexing reseting after EACH shutdown: Hello everyone,I have a really big problem with indexing. It's restarting after each PC shutdown. It is so annoying...just imagine being unable to browse your files on all drives...I tried to fix Windows via bootable drive with keeping files, update, DISM, gpedit privileges...
  4. Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on: Hello everyone,I have a really annoying problem with my Windows 11. Every time I turn off the computer and then turn it off indexing is resetting and I cannot search my messages in Outlook or files on local drives. I tried to rebuild the index, move it to another...
  5. Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on

Indexing keep reseting with each computer turn off/on: Hello everyone,I have a really annoying problem with my Windows 11. Every time I turn off the computer and then turn it off indexing is resetting and I cannot search my messages in Outlook or files on local drives. I tried to rebuild the index, move it to another...
  6. Windows 11 pro 10.0.22000 N/A Build 22000 search and indexing not accessible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 pro 10.0.22000 N/A Build 22000 search and indexing not accessible: Hi , I currently have a problem with my Windows search function. I cant find any folders or files. I've tried troubleshooting but no problems with search and indexing.Hope I can get some help here, thanks in advance. =...
  7. Windows 11 pro 10.0.22000 N/A Build 22000 search and indexing not accessible

Windows 11 pro 10.0.22000 N/A Build 22000 search and indexing not accessible: Hi , I currently have a problem with my Windows search function. I cant find any folders or files. I've tried troubleshooting but no problems with search and indexing.Hope I can get some help here, thanks in advance. =...
  8. Windows Experience Index is 0

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Experience Index is 0: Hi, Out of curiosity I ran the Windows Experience Index on my newly built computer and everything came back 0. Everything works great so it’s not a big deal but I’m just curious as to why it’s showing 0 for everything? Thank you! submitted by /u/Elurzz88 [link]...
  9. Windows 10 Resets After Shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Resets After Shutdown: My computer recently updated to Windows 10 Pro Version 1909. Now, every time it shuts down, it will reset itself back to factory type settings. It will disconnect from the network drives, delete all saved short cuts on the desktop. All Office programs will open as if they...
  10. 0 items indexed

in Windows 10 Support
    0 items indexed: Allow me to preface this by stating that I have found several similar if not identical issues on this website as well as others. In an effort to help one another reach a solution to this apparently common problem, I thought it best to post the following: I too am having...