Windows 10: windows 11 22631.2715 always showing focus on right click menu

Discus and support windows 11 22631.2715 always showing focus on right click menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; everywhere i right click on windows elements e.g. desktop, taskbar, and file explorer, the white keyboard focus indicator on context menu always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hafiz Syawaldi Pratama, Dec 3, 2023.

1. windows 11 22631.2715 always showing focus on right click menu

everywhere i right click on windows elements e.g. desktop, taskbar, and file explorer, the white keyboard focus indicator on context menu always appears even though i didnt even touch arrow keys on the keyboard. any solution will be appreciated, thanks in advance.

:)

Hafiz Syawaldi Pratama, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Dec 3, 2023
  3. windows right click menu shows blank

Hello,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Start menu showing up blank on your system. We will certainly help you with this issue.

• How often does this issue occurs?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

This issue could be due to missing or corrupted files present on your system. We suggest you to try the steps from the below Microsoft Help article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 3, 2023
  4. windows 11 22631.2715 always showing focus on right click menu

Windows 11 start menu 'suggested list' does not show files.

After deleting a file from the Windows 11 Start Menu "Suggested List", it does not appear in the "Suggested List" even if the file is used again.

Is there any solution other than initialization? I want you to tell me.

tomo-japan, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

windows 11 22631.2715 always showing focus on right click menu

1. windows 11 22631.2715 always showing focus on right click menu - Similar Threads - 22631 2715 always

2. Windows 11 Right-Click menu is invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Right-Click menu is invisible: it all started after i updated my display drivers because the resolution was wrong . the context menu wont show up after that but i can navigate with my arrow key and mouse but i cant see them.https://ibb.co/J3SgZ6zsry for link i can't upload the image it shows error...
  3. windows 11 22631.2715 always showing focus on right click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 22631.2715 always showing focus on right click menu: everywhere i right click on windows elements e.g. desktop, taskbar, and file explorer, the white keyboard focus indicator on context menu always appears even though i didnt even touch arrow keys on the keyboard. any solution will be appreciated, thanks in advance....
  4. Right-click Context menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click Context menu in Windows 11: Device details.Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-8145U CPU @ 2.10GHz 2.30 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch Pen supportEdition Windows 11 Home Single LanguageVersion 22H2Installed on ‎01-‎11-‎2022OS build...
  5. Windows 11 right click explorer menu - Show More as Default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 right click explorer menu - Show More as Default: Hello!I cannot stand the new drop down when I right click on a file. Could you please update windows 11 so we can set the show more option as the default? Thank you!...
  6. Windows 11 right click explorer menu - Show More as Default

Windows 11 right click explorer menu - Show More as Default: Hello!I cannot stand the new drop down when I right click on a file. Could you please update windows 11 so we can set the show more option as the default? Thank you!...
  7. windows 11 right click context menu

windows 11 right click context menu: Using Windows 11, is it possible to change the right-click context menu to the way this worked in Windows 10?Preferably without editing the registry, as it seems too complicted.Thank you...
  8. Windows 11 right click menu shows scroll bar sometimes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 right click menu shows scroll bar sometimes.: Several times the right click menu shows scroll bar and a bit of empty space at its bottom. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-right-click-menu-shows-scroll-bar/7e517d4a-8671-4332-97ae-ab59d0a6d15f
  9. Windows 11 right click menu shows scroll bar sometimes.

Windows 11 right click menu shows scroll bar sometimes.: Several times the right click menu shows scroll bar and a bit of empty space at its bottom. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-right-click-menu-shows-scroll-bar/7e517d4a-8671-4332-97ae-ab59d0a6d15f
  10. having an issue with right click context menu always staying on as i click right click

in Windows 10 Customization
    having an issue with right click context menu always staying on as i click right click: i format the pc, itry clicklock other reedit tweak none fix it, now even after a format it does is on both mouse with without other usb plug, context menu always stay on unless i press left click "mouse 1" now i will waste many hour installing my stuff back and the problem is...