Windows 10: Windows 11 22H2 - Cant connect to a RDS server after update

Discus and support Windows 11 22H2 - Cant connect to a RDS server after update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have several clients on Windows 11 , and after the update 22H2, they were not able to log to our RDS servers Tried to connect through VPN/Private... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mmmax39, Sep 21, 2022.

1. mmmax39 Win User

Windows 11 22H2 - Cant connect to a RDS server after update

Hi,I have several clients on Windows 11 , and after the update 22H2, they were not able to log to our RDS servers Tried to connect through VPN/Private IP , and Via Internet/Public IPI tried without the firewall, nothing changedThe problem disappeared after the rollback, they have been able to log back in.I cant find anything about this issue.This issue happens during the connexion to both Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows Server 2016.Is there a fix yet ?Thanks

:)

mmmax39, Sep 21, 2022
  2. nkaufman Win User

RD Gateway Server - how to remove permanently

Hello,
    At my previous job, I was asked to take certain steps (don't remember now what they were) but it was to set up RDP to use a Gateway server.

Now that I've changed jobs, I still see the old IP and Gateway server information. I went to registry and deleted the entries from Terminal client and servers.

However, I still see a server name listed under RDP-Advanced-Settings-Use these RD Gateway Server settings.
    I have opted for - Do not use RD Gateway server but was wondering how to remove the old server name entry completely.

Thanks

nkaufman, Sep 21, 2022
  3. when is windows 11 22h2 update?

22H1 - May be there but no confirm news as of now.

22H2 - Expect it later this year.

Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 22H2 - Cant connect to a RDS server after update - Similar Threads - 22H2 Cant connect

2. Windows 11 22H2 - User fails to Remote Credential Guard connect on RDS/Fslogix environement...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 - User fails to Remote Credential Guard connect on RDS/Fslogix environement...: Hello,This is a Windows 11 22H2 specific bug. When using a .rdp file to connect to RDS profile fslogix smb mounted : "No connection to a domain controller could be established to handle the authentication request...."This is apparently a known issue for Remote Credential...
  3. Windows 11 22H2 - User fails to Remote Credential Guard connect on RDS/Fslogix environement...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 - User fails to Remote Credential Guard connect on RDS/Fslogix environement...: Hello,This is a Windows 11 22H2 specific bug. When using a .rdp file to connect to RDS profile fslogix smb mounted : "No connection to a domain controller could be established to handle the authentication request...."This is apparently a known issue for Remote Credential...
  4. Cant connect Network Printer on win 11 22H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect Network Printer on win 11 22H2.: Hello,It is not possible to connect a network printer under Win 11 22H2 Build 22621.963.It works without problems on Win 11 21H2 Build 22000.1219 and on Win 10.The problem occurs on multiple Win 11 22H2. Even after a system reset and installing all patches.It doesn't matter...
  5. Could not change the connection state for server in RDS error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not change the connection state for server in RDS error: I have a Windows Server 2016 Standard server that is part of an RDS host server group.I installed MS patches on 11/1/2022.Now, I'm getting an error message when trying to set the server back to "Allow New Connections".It says "Could not change the connection state for...
  6. Could not change the connection state for server in RDS error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could not change the connection state for server in RDS error: I have a Windows Server 2016 Standard server that is part of an RDS host server group.I installed MS patches on 11/1/2022.Now, I'm getting an error message when trying to set the server back to "Allow New Connections".It says "Could not change the connection state for...
  7. Windows 11 22H2 - Cant connect to a RDS server after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 - Cant connect to a RDS server after update: Hi,I have several clients on Windows 11 , and after the update 22H2, they were not able to log to our RDS servers Tried to connect through VPN/Private IP , and Via Internet/Public IPI tried without the firewall, nothing changedThe problem disappeared after the rollback, they...
  8. Users cant login Office 365 on Server 2019 RDS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Users cant login Office 365 on Server 2019 RDS: Error 0xCAA30194Error: 0xCAA30194 The server has not found anything matching the requested URI Uniform Resource Identifier.UI flow is completed with errorLogged at webuitokenrequest.cpp, line: 172, method: WebUITokenRequest::FinalizeUIFlow.Request: authority:...
  9. cant connect to servers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant connect to servers: I am having many issues when trying to connect to servers. First I had the issue when I was playing a game and coudn't que up, I tried using a cloud gaming software, and that also had issues connecting to the servers, then I downloaded steam and got the error that it can't...
  10. windows update cant connect to server????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update cant connect to server????: windows update stopped now for more than 4 month, it keep trying to connect and same message all the time We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet. I have...