Windows 10: Windows 11 22H2 causing MAJOR problems going to sleep randomly, killing battery life

Discus and support Windows 11 22H2 causing MAJOR problems going to sleep randomly, killing battery life in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just upgraded to Windows 11 22H2 and my computer has been acting up. For one, the battery life got close to halved I was getting around 7-8 hours and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ethan Z., Sep 30, 2022.

1. Ethan Z. Win User

Windows 11 22H2 causing MAJOR problems going to sleep randomly, killing battery life

I just upgraded to Windows 11 22H2 and my computer has been acting up. For one, the battery life got close to halved I was getting around 7-8 hours and now I'm getting 4-5 hours and it also randomly goes to sleep like once every 5-15 minutes and signs me out on battery. I've already triple-checked Settings & control panel power plan and made sure that it doesn't go to sleep, yet it still happens. I've already updated all my drivers as well most notably the NVIDIA drivers and Windows Update says my system is up to date. And just now as I was typing my computer went straight to sleep

:)

Ethan Z., Sep 30, 2022
  2. DanA54 Win User

Windows 11 22H2 update problem

After updating my Thinkpad laptop with 22H2 a power problem started.

When the laptop was pluged into the power cord it will go to sleep an wake up 2 or 3 times a minute. When it is unpluged it is normal.

I went back to the previous version of Windows 11 without 22H2 and everything work fine with the power plug charging. I am going to try to install a clean version of windows 11 and see if that works. Any thoughts?

DanA54, Sep 30, 2022
  3. Top Win 10 Feature Killing Battery Life of Microsoft’s Ultimate Laptop

Windows 11 22H2 causing MAJOR problems going to sleep randomly, killing battery life [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/top-w...p-495618.shtml

Cluster Head, Sep 30, 2022
  4. 2dor13 Win User

Windows 11 22H2 causing MAJOR problems going to sleep randomly, killing battery life

Battery life?

I have the same problem with the X6...I charge the phone when I go to sleep and the battery life is about 1day...I read all the topics and messages but I don't understand clearly how to switch off the Wi-fi..please can you tell me the steps.? Thank u

2dor13, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 22H2 causing MAJOR problems going to sleep randomly, killing battery life - Similar Threads - 22H2 causing MAJOR

2. Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS: I purchased a high-end PC in April, 2023 with Windows 11 Pro. From the outset, Windows 11 has been causing screens is apps particularly Excel & Quicken, to open and close by themselves, browsers FireFox, Edge, & Chrome to open & close by themselves, and general going haywire...
  3. Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro 22H2 Causing MAJOR & SERIOUS PROBLEMS: I purchased a high-end PC in April, 2023 with Windows 11 Pro. From the outset, Windows 11 has been causing screens is apps particularly Excel & Quicken, to open and close by themselves, browsers FireFox, Edge, & Chrome to open & close by themselves, and general going haywire...
  4. New windows 11 update killed battery life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New windows 11 update killed battery life: Hello,i have recently downloaded the newest windows 11 update and my laptop's battery life plumetted from about 5 hours to just under 1 i have followed every tip i have found online and it barely extended te capacity to 1h15 minutes....
  5. New windows 11 update killed battery life

New windows 11 update killed battery life: Hello,i have recently downloaded the newest windows 11 update and my laptop's battery life plumetted from about 5 hours to just under 1 i have followed every tip i have found online and it barely extended te capacity to 1h15 minutes....
  6. Windows 11 22H2 Battery Life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 Battery Life: Over the course of the last few days, I've seen that quite a few people are reporting a battery drain following the new 22H2 update. Will the next cumulative update solve this issue?And if yes, does anyone know when the next update is scheduled?I use my laptop extensively for...
  7. Windows 11 22H2 Battery Life

Windows 11 22H2 Battery Life: Over the course of the last few days, I've seen that quite a few people are reporting a battery drain following the new 22H2 update. Will the next cumulative update solve this issue?And if yes, does anyone know when the next update is scheduled?I use my laptop extensively for...
  8. Windows 11 22H2 causing MAJOR battery and performance issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 causing MAJOR battery and performance issues.: Dear Microsoft development team, I just updated to the latest 22H2 version, and since then, my battery life has immensely decreased. My laptop Dell G15 5511 used to give a battery life of a at least 10 hours on balanced mode and 12-14 hours on Ultimate power savings, and now...
  9. Windows 11 22H2 causing MAJOR battery and performance issues.

Windows 11 22H2 causing MAJOR battery and performance issues.: Dear Microsoft development team, I just updated to the latest 22H2 version, and since then, my battery life has immensely decreased. My laptop Dell G15 5511 used to give a battery life of a at least 10 hours on balanced mode and 12-14 hours on Ultimate power savings, and now...
  10. Windows 11 22H2 causing MAJOR problems going to sleep randomly, killing battery life

Windows 11 22H2 causing MAJOR problems going to sleep randomly, killing battery life: I just upgraded to Windows 11 22H2 and my computer has been acting up. For one, the battery life got close to halved I was getting around 7-8 hours and now I'm getting 4-5 hours and it also randomly goes to sleep like once every 5-15 minutes and signs me out on battery. I've...