Windows 10: Windows 11 22h2 download fails to download twice why?

Discus and support Windows 11 22h2 download fails to download twice why? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, 'I was in Safeguard Hold; however, today, I received the notice that I could download Windows 11 22h2 and I began the download; But, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by QueenPrideLioness, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Windows 11 22h2 download fails to download twice why?

Hello, 'I was in Safeguard Hold; however, today, I received the notice that I could download Windows 11 22h2 and I began the download; But, the download is unsuccessful. I still have the 21H2 version. Here's what I observed happened: The download got to 100% but instead of restarting the computer, it began all over again. I'm back to the beginning. What could be the reason? Anyone know? Thanks

:)

QueenPrideLioness, Oct 6, 2022

2. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Failure and Problems

Hi Paul. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 22H2 failure:

https://pureinfotech.com/avoid-problems-install...

https://windows101tricks.com/windows-11-upgrade...

https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/wi...

https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-11-22h2-i...

https://www.windowslatest.com/2022/09/22/window...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP - Volunteer Moderator, Oct 6, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Windows 11 22h2 download fails to download twice why?

Windows 11 update 22H2 stuck on downloading 99%/100%

Hey there, Today morning I received update notification about Windows 11 22H2 update as Insider Preview,

I clicked on download and install, it started downloading update, it got stuck on 99%,
    Still 1 hour after it was showing 99% and consuming data (I guess still downloading).
    I tried clicking 'pause for 1 week' and again clicking on 'resume' it got stuck 100%.
    then I tried to Clean the downloaded update by using Disk Cleanup utility,
    also followed this article Here to remove the downloaded update: [SOLUTION] Windows 11 Update Downloading Stuck at 100% (minitool.com)
    Again after starting update from 0, It is now 2nd time still stuck on 99% (I confirmed no network connection Disruptions this time)
    can you guys suggest any solutions for this?

MihirVPh93, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 22h2 download fails to download twice why?

1. Windows 11 22h2 download fails to download twice why? - Similar Threads - 22h2 download fails

2. 22H2 download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 download: Hi, I am sorry but I have some questions about downloading Version 22H2 in my Windows 11 laptop.My Windows Update is offering the download for it, but I've seen around in the internet that this is conflicting with various other software. If I install the upgrade, will this...
  3. 22H2 download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    22H2 download: Hi, I am sorry but I have some questions about downloading Version 22H2 in my Windows 11 laptop.My Windows Update is offering the download for it, but I've seen around in the internet that this is conflicting with various other software. If I install the upgrade, will this...
  4. why is my Windows latest update 11 22H2 not updating or downloading ..

why is my Windows latest update 11 22H2 not updating or downloading ..: why is my Windows latest update windows 11 22H2 not updating or downloading . it appears to down load and install but actually does not !. i have tried numerous methods and none work and have error codes 0x8007001f the most common then 0x 80070483 then 0x80070652 I've tried...
  5. Windows 11 22H2 update is continuously downloading and installing - why ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update is continuously downloading and installing - why ??: For the past hour I have been trying to update. All that happens is a very slow continual loop between downloading and installing the update. No error messages.I've been through all the posts about the update but nothing else has been written about this issue.My computer is...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 update is continuously downloading and installing - why ??

Windows 11 22H2 update is continuously downloading and installing - why ??: For the past hour I have been trying to update. All that happens is a very slow continual loop between downloading and installing the update. No error messages.I've been through all the posts about the update but nothing else has been written about this issue.My computer is...
  7. Windows 11 22h2 download fails to download twice why?

Windows 11 22h2 download fails to download twice why?: Hello, 'I was in Safeguard Hold; however, today, I received the notice that I could download Windows 11 22h2 and I began the download; But, the download is unsuccessful. I still have the 21H2 version. Here's what I observed happened: The download got to 100% but instead of...
  8. Windows 11 Version 22h2 will not download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Version 22h2 will not download: This download has been stuck at 0% since about 9:30am this morning. It is tying up huge amounts of resources on my computer making me unable to work....
  9. Windows 11 Version 22h2 will not download

Windows 11 Version 22h2 will not download: This download has been stuck at 0% since about 9:30am this morning. It is tying up huge amounts of resources on my computer making me unable to work....
  10. Windows 11 Version 22h2 will not download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade