Windows 10: Windows 11 22H2 endless problems installing

Discus and support Windows 11 22H2 endless problems installing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have two high-powered Windows PCs that I built myself. I am having problems installing Windows 11, version 22H2 on both, and always the same problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GrahamThorburn, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Windows 11 22H2 endless problems installing

I have two high-powered Windows PCs that I built myself. I am having problems installing Windows 11, version 22H2 on both, and always the same problem. Every week or so for the past three months, Windows Update tells me that this new version is available this is quite apart from the regular minor updates. So I go through the process of downloading it and installing it, and every time it downloads, says that it’s reached 100% installation and needs to reboot, and we go through the process of rebooting and completing the installation – and then, very close to the end of the process,

:)

GrahamThorburn, Jan 15, 2023

2. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Failure and Problems

Hi Paul. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 22H2 failure:

https://pureinfotech.com/avoid-problems-install...

https://windows101tricks.com/windows-11-upgrade...

https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/wi...

https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-11-22h2-i...

https://www.windowslatest.com/2022/09/22/window...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP - Volunteer Moderator, Jan 15, 2023
  3. Cannot update Windows 11 to build 22h2

Need more help than support web site offers. I would like to update a Windows Pro 21h2 to 22h2.

I've tried every suggestion at Troubleshoot problems updating Windows - Microsoft Support short of "Perfrom a clean installation of Windows 11." That list is comprehensive and includes everything I would have thought of on my own and then some. None of the troubleshooting suggestions solved the problem. The system in question is a Lenovo ThinkCentre M90n desktop running Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2.

In addition to all the steps at the above link, I've also tried installing by using Windows 11 Installation Assistant. Installation Assistant downloads and goes through the long installation process. But then very shortly after the reboot starts, it says, "Undoing changes" and boots back into the old build.

jaygourley, Jan 15, 2023
  4. Windows 11 22H2 endless problems installing

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 15, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 22H2 endless problems installing

1. Windows 11 22H2 endless problems installing - Similar Threads - 22H2 endless problems

2. Windows 11 22h2 Update Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22h2 Update Problem.: Hello, I have a problem with the 22h2 update. I was using Windows 10 and I wanted to upgrade to Windows 11. I tried to upgrade it from Windows Update but I received the error code 0x8007001. I tried to install it with the update assistant but I got the "We Can’t Tell if Your...
  3. Windows 11 22h2 Update Problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22h2 Update Problem.: Hello, I have a problem with the 22h2 update. I was using Windows 10 and I wanted to upgrade to Windows 11. I tried to upgrade it from Windows Update but I received the error code 0x8007001. I tried to install it with the update assistant but I got the "We Can’t Tell if Your...
  4. Windows 11 22H2 endless problems installing

Windows 11 22H2 endless problems installing: I have two high-powered Windows PCs that I built myself. I am having problems installing Windows 11, version 22H2 on both, and always the same problem. Every week or so for the past three months, Windows Update tells me that this new version is available this is quite apart...
  5. Windows 11 22h2 update problem

Windows 11 22h2 update problem: Windows 11 22h2 update problem I formatted the pc and installed the iso, but again this update is coming and if I install it, it will give a blue screen error, is there really no solution to this?...
  6. windows 11 update problem 22h2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 update problem 22h2: windows 11 update problem 22h2I bought a new pc asus zenbook with win11 installed. However, when the 22h2 update comes, there is a blue screen error, how do I fix it?...
  7. Windows 11 22H2 update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update problem: After updating my Thinkpad laptop with 22H2 a power problem started.When the laptop was pluged into the power cord it will go to sleep an wake up 2 or 3 times a minute. When it is unpluged it is normal.I went back to the previous version of Windows 11 without 22H2 and...
  8. Windows 11 22H2 update problem

Windows 11 22H2 update problem: After updating my Thinkpad laptop with 22H2 a power problem started.When the laptop was pluged into the power cord it will go to sleep an wake up 2 or 3 times a minute. When it is unpluged it is normal.I went back to the previous version of Windows 11 without 22H2 and...
  9. Endless app problems.

Endless app problems.: A few days after installing Win 10 my Store and Photo apps stopped working. My Mail app now won't sync and occasionally disappears from my screen. Despite many hours of having my laptop remotely controlled by a Windows tech and 4 more Win 10 downloads (all of which have...
  10. Endless problems with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Endless problems with Windows 10: I certainly appreciate the update offered to go to Windows 10 for free, but working with this system has been a series of horrible and pointless errors that has resulted in a spectacular amount of blue screens and freezes that make me feel that the whole thing is barely worth...