Windows 10: Windows 11 22H2 mess up my calendar

Discus and support Windows 11 22H2 mess up my calendar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After updating Windows I got this Chinese character in my calendar. I dont want and I dont know anything about it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by olin.renner71, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Windows 11 22H2 mess up my calendar

After updating Windows I got this Chinese character in my calendar. I dont want and I dont know anything about it.

:)

olin.renner71, Sep 28, 2022

2. When is Windows 11 22H2?

Hello,

I was bored windows 11 is not getting any big or feature updates, there have not many features yet.

Is Windows 11's 22H2 Version released? Or, when will it release?

I was just asking, so I can be happy as soon as 22H2 releases.

Thanks,

Aasheesh Agarwal

AasheeshAgarwal1, Sep 29, 2022
  3. when is windows 11 22h2 update?

22H1 - May be there but no confirm news as of now.

22H2 - Expect it later this year.

Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 11 22H2 mess up my calendar

Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available

Read more: Preview of Windows 11 version 22H2 now available | Windows 11 Forum

Brink, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 22H2 mess up my calendar

1. Windows 11 22H2 mess up my calendar - Similar Threads - 22H2 mess calendar

2. Font is messed up in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font is messed up in Windows 11: In File Explorer, the font is not the normal font Segoe UI and is a different font that I don't know the name of.Here's my system information:OS: Windows 11 23H2, build 22631.3007Computer: HP Victus 15-fb0015nrRAM: 32GBStorage: 512GBScreenshot:Please help!...
  3. My Windows 11 Laptop is completely messed up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 Laptop is completely messed up.: Hello.Let me explain how my problem began and then the actual problem it's self of course.So a couple of hours ago I tried to install Microsoft Teams, and I kept getting an error and it was completely unable to be installed. I googled it multiple times, stumbling upon answers...
  4. Windows 11 and AMD messed up my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and AMD messed up my laptop: Hi,I am using Lenovo Flex Laptop with AMD 4500U with Radeon Graphic Card.I am unable to open AMD Software: Adrenaline Edition as it says "Radeon Software and Driver Version do not match"Installing the drivers from AMD has destroyed my laptop with boot time going up to 3...
  5. Windows 11 and AMD messed up my laptop

Windows 11 and AMD messed up my laptop: Hi,I am using Lenovo Flex Laptop with AMD 4500U with Radeon Graphic Card.I am unable to open AMD Software: Adrenaline Edition as it says "Radeon Software and Driver Version do not match"Installing the drivers from AMD has destroyed my laptop with boot time going up to 3...
  6. Audio messed up in Windows 11 Stable - 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio messed up in Windows 11 Stable - 22H2: Yesterday I was installing some knock off games from the Microsoft Store on my computer, audio was working just fine, after they were installed, I pinned them to my start menu. Then I went to sleep forgetting to turn my laptop off, next day I played those games, audio was...
  7. Audio messed up in Windows 11 Stable - 22H2

Audio messed up in Windows 11 Stable - 22H2: Yesterday I was installing some knock off games from the Microsoft Store on my computer, audio was working just fine, after they were installed, I pinned them to my start menu. Then I went to sleep forgetting to turn my laptop off, next day I played those games, audio was...
  8. Windows 11 settings messed up

Windows 11 settings messed up: I messed up the Windows 11 settings, because all of a sudden I got MSN and the background color went to black.Now I have these:1. black background, e.g. in Whatsapp where the address side is normal white, but the message side is black with the messages as readable islands2....
  9. Windows 11 22H2 mess up my calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 mess up my calendar: After updating Windows I got this Chinese character in my calendar. I dont want and I dont know anything about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-22h2-mess-up-my-calendar/dd83b12f-0f44-4a40-a5cc-7fb2f3c97fe2
  10. My windows is messed up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My windows is messed up.: This is a weird problem, I can't seem to find a solution to it or even how to describe it. But basically the problem is I for instance in a word document only see halv the picture, a triangle. This happens for every image I look at. But also when I go into steam I see no...