Windows 10: Windows 11 22H2; No "TOP" taskbar option or reg hack anymore after update

Discus and support Windows 11 22H2; No "TOP" taskbar option or reg hack anymore after update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This was first posted as a reply to "taskbar on top in windows 11" question, but should be its own discussion so posting hereCannot even comprehend why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rob Sharkey, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Windows 11 22H2; No "TOP" taskbar option or reg hack anymore after update

This was first posted as a reply to "taskbar on top in windows 11" question, but should be its own discussion so posting hereCannot even comprehend why this would be allowed.... This is p!55ing me off completely, No top taskbar at all after 22h2...Have run top taskbar since NT4.0 and been supporting MS for 30 years now.Funny story; I was working as a Compaq contractor at the MS Global Data Center Operations Bothell WA for y2k. Shift lead on midnight 10hr shift. Working with 8 built into the wall 21" NEC monitors found myself getting very sore neck by end of every shift, realized it was f

:)

Rob Sharkey, Oct 4, 2022

2. taskbar on top in windows 11

I owuld like to know how to put the taskbar on top. I am using Windows 11 version 22H2

HelmuthBayer Peraza, Oct 4, 2022
  3. Windows 11 22H2 Taskbar

Hi, I Noticed Something On The Taskbar After Upgrading To 22h2 In Windows 11, There Is A Line On The Top Of The Taskbar Like What Windows 7 Had Which is Pretty Annoying To Me, People May Not Notice It But. Is There A Way To Remove The Top Line On The Taskbar through Registry Or 3rd Party Apps?

Windows 11 22H2; No "TOP" taskbar option or reg hack anymore after update 06213a3d-703b-4b7b-a03a-516866243974?upload=true.png

Bacon Hair, Oct 4, 2022
  4. Windows 11 22H2; No "TOP" taskbar option or reg hack anymore after update

Being disabled I need the Taskbar back on top in 22h2 the registry hack to 01 didn't work...how can I get this back ?

After getting 22h2 I lost the ability to have the Taskbar at the top of the screen.

The Registry Hack using 01 didn't work and since I'm disabled I need my Taskbar at eye reading level.

Randy Crumpler1, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 22H2; No "TOP" taskbar option or reg hack anymore after update

1. Windows 11 22H2; No "TOP" taskbar option or reg hack anymore after update - Similar Threads - 22H2 TOP taskbar

2. Taskbar is not showing after Windows 11 Version 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is not showing after Windows 11 Version 22H2 update: My taskbar is not showing properly. As seen from the picture, majority part of the taskbar is blank I have tried to restart my laptop a few times but the same problem persists. This happened after I updated my windows system....
  3. Taskbar is not showing after Windows 11 Version 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar is not showing after Windows 11 Version 22H2 update: My taskbar is not showing properly. As seen from the picture, majority part of the taskbar is blank I have tried to restart my laptop a few times but the same problem persists. This happened after I updated my windows system....
  4. Windows 11 22H2 Update does not appear anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 Update does not appear anymore: It showed up once and it failed, I clicked retry and after it checked for updates, it was like the update never existed, it has been 2 weeks and the update is still not here. I am compatible for the update....
  5. Windows 11 22H2 Update does not appear anymore

Windows 11 22H2 Update does not appear anymore: It showed up once and it failed, I clicked retry and after it checked for updates, it was like the update never existed, it has been 2 weeks and the update is still not here. I am compatible for the update....
  6. Windows 11 22H2; No "TOP" taskbar option or reg hack anymore after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2; No "TOP" taskbar option or reg hack anymore after update: This was first posted as a reply to "taskbar on top in windows 11" question, but should be its own discussion so posting hereCannot even comprehend why this would be allowed.... This is p!55ing me off completely, No top taskbar at all after 22h2...Have run top taskbar since...
  7. taskbar on top in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar on top in windows 11: I owuld like to know how to put the taskbar on top. I am using Windows 11 version 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-on-top-in-windows-11/c50f92b5-acbe-4464-9d9c-f95dce8cc5d9
  8. taskbar on top in windows 11

taskbar on top in windows 11: I owuld like to know how to put the taskbar on top. I am using Windows 11 version 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-on-top-in-windows-11/c50f92b5-acbe-4464-9d9c-f95dce8cc5d9
  9. Can't see Windows 11 update option anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see Windows 11 update option anymore: Hello,My PC met minimum requirements for Windows 11 and I was eligible for free upgrade to Windows 11. I could see the option to download and install Windows 11 in my Windows Update setting for a while. However, I thought to to wait it out a bit till the reviews came out and...
  10. 'Nasty' Reg Hack

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Nasty' Reg Hack: There's another registry hack floating around the internet for W10TP called 'Experimental Login' DO NOT try it, there's a darn good chance you won't be able to log back in after a restart or clean start. It's a big PITA! [img] 3907