Windows 10: Windows 11 22h2 Taskbar Navigation Keyboard Shortcut not working

Discus and support Windows 11 22h2 Taskbar Navigation Keyboard Shortcut not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have recently updated to the Windows 11 22H2 update and I have noticed a missing feature.On Windows 21H2, Windows 10 and prior, when you pressed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by _742aa__, Sep 21, 2022.

1. _742aa__ Win User

Windows 11 22h2 Taskbar Navigation Keyboard Shortcut not working

I have recently updated to the Windows 11 22H2 update and I have noticed a missing feature.On Windows 21H2, Windows 10 and prior, when you pressed the Win+Number, it will open one of your pinned apps depending on which number you pressed, but for some reason it does not seem to work anymore. The only form of taskbar navigation I can use if Win+T, in which I have to manually cycle through all my pinned taskbar programs to open a program.Has Microsoft removed this feature? Or is there a way to re-enable it?Thank you.

:)

_742aa__, Sep 21, 2022
  2. AxayShah Win User

keyboard shortcut for taskbar navigation

keyboard shortcut for taskbar navigation ?

AxayShah, Sep 21, 2022
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Change Taskbar Color with a Keyboard Shortcut

Hi Z_A_S

I am sorry, there is no way to create a keyboard shortcut to change the Taskbar color, there are just too many steps in that operation to be linked to a keyboard shortcut, there is not even a registry hack to do this . . .

DaveM121, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Thema:

1. Windows 11 22h2 Taskbar Navigation Keyboard Shortcut not working - Similar Threads - 22h2 Taskbar Navigation

2. FIXED! Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIXED! Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore...
  3. FIXED! Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FIXED! Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore...
  4. Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore...
  5. Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working

Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts make MSI keyboard shortcuts not working: Hello! I have a laptop MSI gf63 thin, by design I have some very very useful shortcuts to turn on the camera FN+F6 the only way to do it, brightness arrows, volume arrows, the keyboard lights, etc.Since I updated to Windows 11, the old shortcuts are not working anymore...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 Taskbar: Hi, I Noticed Something On The Taskbar After Upgrading To 22h2 In Windows 11, There Is A Line On The Top Of The Taskbar Like What Windows 7 Had Which is Pretty Annoying To Me, People May Not Notice It But. Is There A Way To Remove The Top Line On The Taskbar through Registry...
  7. Windows 11 22h2 Taskbar Navigation Keyboard Shortcut not working

Windows 11 22h2 Taskbar Navigation Keyboard Shortcut not working: I have recently updated to the Windows 11 22H2 update and I have noticed a missing feature.On Windows 21H2, Windows 10 and prior, when you pressed the Win+Number, it will open one of your pinned apps depending on which number you pressed, but for some reason it does not seem...
  8. Navigating to Desk Top Shortcuts in Windows 11

Navigating to Desk Top Shortcuts in Windows 11: I have set up Windows 11 with 2 hard drives and a SSD. Have loaded documents, pictures, music etc on one of the hard drives. I have created a shortcut to these folders on the desk top - Have labelled them My Documents, My Pictures, My Videos etc Not using the default library...
  9. Navigating to Desk Top Shortcuts in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Navigating to Desk Top Shortcuts in Windows 11: I have set up Windows 11 with 2 hard drives and a SSD. Have loaded documents, pictures, music etc on one of the hard drives. I have created a shortcut to these folders on the desk top - Have labelled them My Documents, My Pictures, My Videos etc Not using the default library...
  10. Desktop navigation keyboard shortcut issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop navigation keyboard shortcut issues: Having some problems using the keyboard shortcuts for navigating multiple desktops ctr + Win + left/right arrows. Every time I use these to switch desktops, I find that it messes up my keys in a strange way. It seems like it is leaving the windows key active as if waiting...