Windows 10: Windows 11 22H2 update bluescreens on install.

Discus and support Windows 11 22H2 update bluescreens on install. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So methods tried:Created a bootable disk to install update. Gives a different bluescreen error on each attempt.Installing from windows update gives the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Matthew, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Matthew Win User

Windows 11 22H2 update bluescreens on install.

So methods tried:Created a bootable disk to install update. Gives a different bluescreen error on each attempt.Installing from windows update gives the bluescreen error System Service ExceptionUpdated all drivers from Motherboard website, and updated firmware.Updated graphic drivers too.So I'm running a Gigabyte Aorus x570 Elite, Ryzen 9 3900X, 32GB DDR4 Ram and an Nvidia GTX 3080. I've been trying to install this update for months, expecting a new patch by Microsoft to fix the issue - due to the issues with Intel lan drivers - but alas, I've fully given up. System is currently on Windows 21H2

:)

Matthew, Dec 4, 2022
  2. itsme1 Win User

How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

If you can't install it from windows update you can try to install it manually, it's the same KB5015684 obtained with windows update.

Windows 10 Version 22H2 is coming in October 2022 ---> KB5015684 Provides Quick Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade - Ed Tittel On the Ed Tittel page click on the links DeskModder.de or .MSU x64 version of the upgrade.

KB5015684 Funktionsupdate auf die Windows 10 22H2 (19045) [Manueller Download] - Deskmodder.de

Do dism and sfc /scannow commands before and/or after installing it.

itsme1, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Windows 11 Update 22H2 Failure and Problems

Hi Paul. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, here to help you.

Try these fixes for Windows 11 22H2 failure:

https://pureinfotech.com/avoid-problems-install...

https://windows101tricks.com/windows-11-upgrade...

https://www.windowscentral.com/software-apps/wi...

https://www.minitool.com/news/windows-11-22h2-i...

https://www.windowslatest.com/2022/09/22/window...

Report back results for each step so I know what else to suggest.

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Veteran MVP - Volunteer Moderator, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Windows 11 22H2 update bluescreens on install.

After installing windows 11 22H2 update get Stop Code RTKVHD64.

After installing windows 11 22H2 update get Stop Code RTKVHD64. I then have to revert back to windows 11 22H1. Any suggestions

Tony

tony hunt1, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 22H2 update bluescreens on install.

1. Windows 11 22H2 update bluescreens on install. - Similar Threads - 22H2 update bluescreens

2. windows 11 22H2 update not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 22H2 update not installing: windows 11 22H2 update not installing in my windows laptop .update is readily availible since last 6 months.have tried all methods but failed.get some error or the other...
  3. windows 11 22H2 update not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 22H2 update not installing: windows 11 22H2 update not installing in my windows laptop .update is readily availible since last 6 months.have tried all methods but failed.get some error or the other...
  4. Windows 11 22H2 bluescreening at night.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 bluescreening at night.: Hi there,I have a computer with a Ryzen 5 3600x, 24GB ram. RTX3080. Latest Windows 11 updates installed.Sometime, random at night, and not really in use, daytime used for gaming, no crashes, night time its doing nothing, but the gf forgets to turn it off, it bluescreens. We...
  5. Windows 11 22H2 bluescreening at night.

Windows 11 22H2 bluescreening at night.: Hi there,I have a computer with a Ryzen 5 3600x, 24GB ram. RTX3080. Latest Windows 11 updates installed.Sometime, random at night, and not really in use, daytime used for gaming, no crashes, night time its doing nothing, but the gf forgets to turn it off, it bluescreens. We...
  6. Windows 11 22H2 update bluescreens on install.

Windows 11 22H2 update bluescreens on install.: So methods tried:Created a bootable disk to install update. Gives a different bluescreen error on each attempt.Installing from windows update gives the bluescreen error System Service ExceptionUpdated all drivers from Motherboard website, and updated firmware.Updated graphic...
  7. bluescreen error with windows 11 22h2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluescreen error with windows 11 22h2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: lenovo laptop x1 gen 10 with lenovo thunderbolt 4 usbc dock, bluescreen random. debug minidump below:appreciate all helpSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 22000 MP 16 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer...
  8. bluescreen error with windows 11 22h2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

bluescreen error with windows 11 22h2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: lenovo laptop x1 gen 10 with lenovo thunderbolt 4 usbc dock, bluescreen random. debug minidump below:appreciate all helpSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 22000 MP 16 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer...
  9. Windows 11 22H2 update will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 update will not install: Seem to have trouble installing the new version of Windows 11 22H2. I have run the update twice and no luck. Was wondering if this could be a BIOS issue. When I purchased my MB I never updated the BIOS. I have seen some videos and other help tips but just not sure what will...
  10. Windows 11 22H2 update will not install

Windows 11 22H2 update will not install: Seem to have trouble installing the new version of Windows 11 22H2. I have run the update twice and no luck. Was wondering if this could be a BIOS issue. When I purchased my MB I never updated the BIOS. I have seen some videos and other help tips but just not sure what will...