Windows 10: Windows 11 23H2 Taskbar Icons Missing Again again

Discus and support Windows 11 23H2 Taskbar Icons Missing Again again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had icons missing on the task bar. I completed the steps in the following link microsoft question. The icons came back. When I went to update my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DFJ01, Nov 25, 2023.

1. DFJ01 Win User

Windows 11 23H2 Taskbar Icons Missing Again again

I had icons missing on the task bar. I completed the steps in the following link microsoft question. The icons came back. When I went to update my nvidia drivers, the icons are now missing again. I followed the steps below and they did not fix the issue like they did before I updated the nvidia drivers. I can't figure out how to revert to the old drivers so I'm not quite sure what to do.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-start-win_taskbar/windows-11-23h2-taskbar-icons-missing-again/22147ec1-35bb-4c17-adc2-545630a8a5b3

:)

DFJ01, Nov 25, 2023
  2. DFJ01 Win User

Windows 11 23H2 Taskbar Icons Missing Again

I had an issue with Windows 11 where the icons on the taskbar were switching to the default "icon missing" icon. I rebuilt my machine which is new per dell supports advice. All of the icons were correct when I updated and installed Adobe Creative Cloud and Chrome. I updated my machine to 23H2 on 11/20/2023 (afterwards) and the icons are missing again. I'm up to date on all of my windows updates and dell updates.

I tried the solution from this post, but it isn't working: Redirecting

DFJ01, Nov 25, 2023
  3. Windows 11 23H2 Taskbar Icons Missing Again

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

Fix: Taskbar Icons Missing in Windows 11

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 25, 2023
  4. Windows 11 23H2 Taskbar Icons Missing Again again

Some taskbar icons are missing

I have a similar problem. My Windows Office icons are missing on my windows 11 taskbar.

Tried to follow the instructions above but could not delete the iconcache files as they were in use

Any suggestions?

Ioli Advani, Nov 25, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 23H2 Taskbar Icons Missing Again again

1. Windows 11 23H2 Taskbar Icons Missing Again again - Similar Threads - 23H2 Taskbar Icons

2. My icon wifi taskbar is missing again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My icon wifi taskbar is missing again: why it keeps on disappearing? this is a brandnew computer but i guess there's something need to be done here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-icon-wifi-taskbar-is-missing-again/f3c5f573-90e9-4992-996e-08b5fb3de0aa
  3. My icon wifi taskbar is missing again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My icon wifi taskbar is missing again: why it keeps on disappearing? this is a brandnew computer but i guess there's something need to be done here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-icon-wifi-taskbar-is-missing-again/f3c5f573-90e9-4992-996e-08b5fb3de0aa
  4. Windows 11 23H2 Taskbar Icons Missing Again again

Windows 11 23H2 Taskbar Icons Missing Again again: I had icons missing on the task bar. I completed the steps in the following link microsoft question. The icons came back. When I went to update my nvidia drivers, the icons are now missing again. I followed the steps below and they did not fix the issue like they did before I...
  5. Windows 11 23H2 Taskbar Icons Missing Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23H2 Taskbar Icons Missing Again: I had an issue with Windows 11 where the icons on the taskbar were switching to the default "icon missing" icon. I rebuilt my machine which is new per dell supports advice. All of the icons were correct when I updated and installed Adobe Creative Cloud and Chrome. I updated...
  6. Windows 11 23H2 Taskbar Icons Missing Again

Windows 11 23H2 Taskbar Icons Missing Again: I had an issue with Windows 11 where the icons on the taskbar were switching to the default "icon missing" icon. I rebuilt my machine which is new per dell supports advice. All of the icons were correct when I updated and installed Adobe Creative Cloud and Chrome. I updated...
  7. Windows 11 taskbar bug again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar bug again: With the latest Windows 11 beta update once again the taskbar is broken. The previous fixes are not working, is anyone experiencing the samething? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-taskbar-bug-again/2f5f5319-9b5f-40de-9c15-29f3acbeaf65
  8. Windows 11 taskbar bug again

Windows 11 taskbar bug again: With the latest Windows 11 beta update once again the taskbar is broken. The previous fixes are not working, is anyone experiencing the samething? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-taskbar-bug-again/2f5f5319-9b5f-40de-9c15-29f3acbeaf65
  9. OneDrive Semi Icon Missing Again

OneDrive Semi Icon Missing Again: This is the second time this has happened. After the last CU update I reinstalled OneDrive which I had hoped had fixed it and so it was for about four days. The OneDrive icon is missing from my systray. The files on demand feature is missing. The files are now local. The...
  10. Taskbar icons not displaying again

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar icons not displaying again: [img] So, volume and external drives aren't displaying in the taskbar, once again. "Settings" doesn't do anything, and the old control panel "taskbar" option doesn't work either. Any solutions other than "Uninstall Windows 10"? 43126