Windows 10: Windows 11 2h23 not installing

Discus and support Windows 11 2h23 not installing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried installing the update from the settings update page but it keeps getting stuck at 6%. I tried trouble shooting but that didn't fix it and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rayaan Sahib, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Windows 11 2h23 not installing

I tried installing the update from the settings update page but it keeps getting stuck at 6%. I tried trouble shooting but that didn't fix it and I also tried using the windows 11 2h23 disc image thing but that gets stuck at 46% at the part where it says getting updates.

:)

Rayaan Sahib, Nov 28, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 28, 2023
  4. Windows 11 2h23 not installing

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 2h23 not installing

1. Windows 11 2h23 not installing - Similar Threads - 2h23 installing

2. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Waiting for another install to complete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Waiting for another install to complete: Hello, I'm trying to re-download all of my Microsoft Visual C++ including x86 and x64. I've downloaded all of them except for one. I tried downloading the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64. Still, once it's done verifying the files it says that it is waiting for another install...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Waiting for another install to complete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64 Waiting for another install to complete: Hello, I'm trying to re-download all of my Microsoft Visual C++ including x86 and x64. I've downloaded all of them except for one. I tried downloading the Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x64. Still, once it's done verifying the files it says that it is waiting for another install...
  4. Update fails-Installation of 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update fails-Installation of 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...: I am trying to do the mentioned update. but getting the following error .I have checked date and time ,it is fine. then i have turn on SSL 3.0Use TLS 1.0Use TLS 1.1Use TLS 1.2 ,BUt still i am getting the same erroranyone help me with this....
  5. Update fails-Installation of 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...

Update fails-Installation of 2024-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for...: I am trying to do the mentioned update. but getting the following error .I have checked date and time ,it is fine. then i have turn on SSL 3.0Use TLS 1.0Use TLS 1.1Use TLS 1.2 ,BUt still i am getting the same erroranyone help me with this....
  6. windows 11 2H23 upgrade replaced printer icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 2H23 upgrade replaced printer icons: I have seen others who have noted this issue but no solutions were given.After my Windows 11 PC was updated with the major 2H2023 release, all the printer icons in Devices and Printers were replaced with Generic versions. I would like to get the old ones back since they...
  7. windows 11 2H23 upgrade replaced printer icons

windows 11 2H23 upgrade replaced printer icons: I have seen others who have noted this issue but no solutions were given.After my Windows 11 PC was updated with the major 2H2023 release, all the printer icons in Devices and Printers were replaced with Generic versions. I would like to get the old ones back since they...
  8. Windows 11 upgrade from 2H22 to 2H23 keeps undoing changes and failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade from 2H22 to 2H23 keeps undoing changes and failed: Hi dear friends, can anyone help me solve the issue? Thanks so much.It keeps failing the upgrade and saying somethings wrong and undoing changes of the upgrade.here attached my CBS and logs. https://1drv.ms/f/s!Arwox9kGKWhLhKktQKiKS5HD_xNJIg?e=J7N9i0...
  9. Windows 11 upgrade from 2H22 to 2H23 keeps undoing changes and failed

Windows 11 upgrade from 2H22 to 2H23 keeps undoing changes and failed: Hi dear friends, can anyone help me solve the issue? Thanks so much.It keeps failing the upgrade and saying somethings wrong and undoing changes of the upgrade.here attached my CBS and logs. https://1drv.ms/f/s!Arwox9kGKWhLhKktQKiKS5HD_xNJIg?e=J7N9i0...
  10. Windows 11 2h23 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 2h23 not installing: I tried installing the update from the settings update page but it keeps getting stuck at 6%. I tried trouble shooting but that didn't fix it and I also tried using the windows 11 2h23 disc image thing but that gets stuck at 46% at the part where it says getting updates....