Windows 10: Windows 11 Accent Color set to Automatic and background to slideshow Is causing Glitches in...

Discus and support Windows 11 Accent Color set to Automatic and background to slideshow Is causing Glitches in... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I wanna discuss about a recent behavior of windows 11 that if you set the background to slideshow and accent color to automatic in Personalization... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GDM Music, Dec 18, 2021.

1. GDM Music Win User

Windows 11 Accent Color set to Automatic and background to slideshow Is causing Glitches in...

Hi,I wanna discuss about a recent behavior of windows 11 that if you set the background to slideshow and accent color to automatic in Personalization Section of Windows 11 Settings Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Build 22523.rsprerelease.211210-1418, the accent color will change with the background when it switches the background image, but that is causing some graphic lags and glitches in certain apps like windows explorer and thrid party apps like Cokos Reaper, Sony Vegas Pro 16, etc doesn't matter. It is turning those apps unresponsive for a short time sometimes they crash

:)

GDM Music, Dec 18, 2021
  2. LeoWill Win User

Windows 10 Background Slideshow Accent Color Doesn't Work!

This is a similar if not exactly the same issue. The RTM version of Windows 10 had no issues related to automatic color accents. It all started for me when I just now upgraded to the Fall Update version 1511. I have included specs of my laptop in the bottom
    along with graphics driver version, and others should follow suite.

The accent color changes to default blue under two independent conditions:

1) When the slideshow changes images, it reverts to the default blue accent color.

2) When the Personalization settings is opened. (see next paragraph)

I open the Personalization settings by right clicking on the desktop.

Then the following happens in quick succession, without user input:

1) The preview window shows the correct auto color where it should.

2) The preview window cycles to show the next image.

3) The accent color changes to blue in preview window.

4) The accent color changes for the desktop.

Steps taken to fix:

1) Turn Off/On automatic accent color, resets correct color but end result is same.

2) Turn Off automatic accent color, chose random color (green), turn On, correct auto color, end result is still same.

I have nothing against blue but a shade of orange bests matches my background and its quite annoying.

For trouble shooting, specs of laptop: (I think people should list specs)

Processor: i5-3210M

Graphics: Geforce GTX 660M

Graphics Driver: 361.43 (released 12/21/15)

LeoWill, Dec 18, 2021
  3. balboamom Win User
    Is it possible to change the accent color for each photo in my background slideshow

I would like to pick a different background color for each picture in my background slideshow. I don't like the colors that Microsoft choses when I select "Automatically pick an accent color from my background

balboamom, Dec 18, 2021
  4. LazarKING Win User

Windows 11 Accent Color set to Automatic and background to slideshow Is causing Glitches in...

ACCENT COLOR PROBLEM

I have problem with accent color in Windows 10 (10586 build).

When I set multiple images for background or slideshow, accent color on some of the pictures will not change. In an earlier version of Windows 10, the accent color was gray, now blue. To solve this problem,
    I need to reset "explorer" from the Task Manager or switch (off/on) "Automatically pick an accent color from my background" in the Settings. But on change the background image, the problem reappears. I noticed this problem on many computers.

LazarKING, Dec 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Accent Color set to Automatic and background to slideshow Is causing Glitches in... - Similar Threads - Accent Color set

2. My background and accent colors switch positions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My background and accent colors switch positions.: My background color is pink and my accent color is periwinkle. The accent color should show only on the taskbar and menu. While the taskbar always stays the color I've selected, the background color switches with the accent color. For example, when I am shutting down my PC...
  3. My background and accent colors switch positions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My background and accent colors switch positions.: My background color is pink and my accent color is periwinkle. The accent color should show only on the taskbar and menu. While the taskbar always stays the color I've selected, the background color switches with the accent color. For example, when I am shutting down my PC...
  4. My background and accent colors switch positions.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 losing settings for background slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 losing settings for background slideshow: Hi AllEvery second day both my W11 Home and W11 Pro lose the background settings.I set a slideshow of images in a folder and windows regularly reset it to Picture.I don't feel like spending time in fixing Microsoft's bugs, so I would ask if there is any 3rd party app doing...
  6. Windows 11 losing settings for background slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 losing settings for background slideshow: Hi AllEvery second day both my W11 Home and W11 Pro lose the background settings.I set a slideshow of images in a folder and windows regularly reset it to Picture.I don't feel like spending time in fixing Microsoft's bugs, so I would ask if there is any 3rd party app doing...
  7. Windows 11 Accent Color set to Automatic and background to slideshow Is causing Glitches in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Accent Color set to Automatic and background to slideshow Is causing Glitches in...: Hi,I wanna discuss about a recent behavior of windows 11 that if you set the background to slideshow and accent color to automatic in Personalization Section of Windows 11 Settings Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Build 22523.rsprerelease.211210-1418, the accent color will...
  8. colors, accents of both apps and background

in Windows 10 Customization
    colors, accents of both apps and background: Hi, suddenly, the colors of not only my background on my main screen, but so did the background in every app. My excel is now black with white lettering, with pink borders. when i log into work remotely, my outlook when from the traditional white background with blue...
  9. Change app color background back to accent color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change app color background back to accent color: [ATTACH] I got the new app icons (mail, maps, calendar and others) but they are now all on a blue tile instead of the accent color I had picked How do I get the icons back on the red accent color?...
  10. Accent color changes when chrome is in the 'background'

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accent color changes when chrome is in the 'background': [ATTACH] Hi - I have my windows color settings set to yellow for start, taskbar, action centre, title bars and window borders. For about a day now, whenever i move something in front of my chrome window, the upper bar turns blue instead of yellow. How do i change this?...