Windows 10: Windows 11 Accessibility Settings and Features

Discus and support Windows 11 Accessibility Settings and Features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Microsoft has always been concerned about the computer accessibility of differently-abled users. However, despite all improvements, Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 3, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 11 Accessibility Settings and Features

Windows 11 Accessibility Settings and Features Accessibility-settings-for-the-deaf.png
    Microsoft has always been concerned about the computer accessibility of differently-abled users. However, despite all improvements, Windows systems could not help them at every level. With Windows 11, Microsoft is taking giant leaps towards accessibility features. Beyond designing for accessibility with and for people with disabilities, we employed Trusted Tester conformance tests, usability tests and […]

This article Windows 11 Accessibility Settings and Features first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jul 3, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Internet Explorer 11 as well as Edge in Windows 10 crashes

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is
    with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter.
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Step 2: I suggest you to reset the Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Refer the below article and check if it helps.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Reset Internet explorer disclaimer:

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Step 3: Clear caches and cookies

• Open Microsoft EDGE.

• After that click on (…) “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature, Select Cached data and file.

• Here you need to check the option you want to clear and click “Clear” button.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Internet Explorer 11 Windows Feature Went Missing

Try this...

Start> Settings> Apps> Apps and features> if Internet Explorer is listed,

re-enable it.

Don

Don Varnau, Jul 3, 2021
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Unable to play farmville game in IE 11

Hi Donna,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you face same issue in Microsoft Edge too?
    • Is the issue specific to Farmville game?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Step 1: Check if the Add-on are causing the issue.

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer 11

Step 2: Let us check if cookies might be the reason for the issue.

Delete and manage cookies

Step 3: If the above steps didn't help in resolving the issue then I suggest you to reset Internet Explorer.

Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer
    Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the
    Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature.

Note: Also install all pending Windows updates in your PC and check.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Accessibility Settings and Features - Similar Threads - Accessibility Settings Features

2. Apps & Features setting not showing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps & Features setting not showing Windows 11: I'm trying to download driver that is not from the Microsoft store, but I don't see the apps & features setting on my computer to unblock apps that are not from the Microsoft store....
  3. Apps & Features setting not showing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps & Features setting not showing Windows 11: I'm trying to download driver that is not from the Microsoft store, but I don't see the apps & features setting on my computer to unblock apps that are not from the Microsoft store....
  4. Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11: Hi,I am running Windows 11 21H2 May build 22000.708 and Voice Access does not appear in my accessibility settings.I have tried running Windows updates, but it found nothing else to install. I set up my microphone, Cortana, and even tried using the windows speech recognition...
  5. Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11

Voice Access not available in settings Windows 11: Hi,I am running Windows 11 21H2 May build 22000.708 and Voice Access does not appear in my accessibility settings.I have tried running Windows updates, but it found nothing else to install. I set up my microphone, Cortana, and even tried using the windows speech recognition...
  6. can virtually access the features of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can virtually access the features of windows 11: HI ALLcan virtually access the features of windows 11Hey. For those over 70s, there is still a lot of new and weirdness in this version 10 as well, and now there’s little to offer with an upgrade to version 11. Does Microsoft have a place to look at version 11 from home. Have...
  7. can virtually access the features of windows 11

can virtually access the features of windows 11: HI ALLcan virtually access the features of windows 11Hey. For those over 70s, there is still a lot of new and weirdness in this version 10 as well, and now there’s little to offer with an upgrade to version 11. Does Microsoft have a place to look at version 11 from home. Have...
  8. Access to Windows 11 Privacy and Security Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to Windows 11 Privacy and Security Settings: when trying to access Privacy and Security settings as follows I get a window that tells me to go to the Microsoft App Store: Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Windows Security to any of the selections I see the App Store window. Here below is a copy of the window:...
  9. Access to Windows 11 Privacy and Security Settings

Access to Windows 11 Privacy and Security Settings: when trying to access Privacy and Security settings as follows I get a window that tells me to go to the Microsoft App Store: Settings -> Privacy and Security -> Windows Security to any of the selections I see the App Store window. Here below is a copy of the window:...
  10. Unable to access Apps & features setting

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to access Apps & features setting: Unable to access apps & features setting or any of the settings under system. 73048