Windows 10: windows 11 acting like extreme malware on brand new laptop Nitro. faststart/windows store...

Discus and support windows 11 acting like extreme malware on brand new laptop Nitro. faststart/windows store... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a Nitro laptop short time ago and window has been acting like extreme malware. LIKE forcing data onto my computer during startup for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by servicecat, Jun 22, 2024.

1. windows 11 acting like extreme malware on brand new laptop Nitro. faststart/windows store...

I just bought a Nitro laptop short time ago and window has been acting like extreme malware. LIKE forcing data onto my computer during startup for first time. First thing I did was disable faststart to STOP DRAINAGE OF BATTERY WHEN POWERED OFF. few updates later laptop is back to losing 10% of power in just 6 hours of off time. IT was working right till updates. Microsoft is actively trying to keep the laptop on at all Times and going to extreme lengths to do so. I am wondering if there is tech in the laptop I don't know about like GPS chip. that would need power to track location when devic

:)

servicecat, Jun 22, 2024

2. Microsoft Store not installed on new Windows 11 laptop

I've searched every article and tried every fix I could find. I've pasted commands in Run and Powershell. I've made sure I'm signed in. I have exhausted the extent of every search and suggestion, yet my brand-new Windows 11 computer still does not have the Microsoft Store. I pursued every avenue of help on the website, which refers me to a phone number, which then refers me back to the website.

This is a brand-new computer that does not have the store installed. Links to install, either the app or a different app through the Microsoft Store, result in blank pages.

I need to know what steps need to be taken to remedy this issue. This is not an upgrade to 11 from 10. Just got the computer today with 11 installed. Please help.

Stephen Reynolds1, Jun 22, 2024
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2024
  4. windows 11 acting like extreme malware on brand new laptop Nitro. faststart/windows store...

Brand new E5 freezes and restarts often

I recieved the E5 not even two days ago, and I cannot tell you how much frustration I've gone through trying to stop it from freezing and restarting. It has happened in the menu, in the contact list, just trying to do random things. Also, it happens on
    its own, for example I just noticed it restarting while I'm typing this sentence, and I haven't touched it for five minutes.

It is extremely upsetting for a BRAND new phone to be acting like this, and thus far I am extremely displeased with the Nokia brand. I am not really too tech savvy, but I do know some, so please offer me suggestions and help with how to get this phone running
    optimally. Thanks.

Ryan505---01, Jun 22, 2024
Thema:

windows 11 acting like extreme malware on brand new laptop Nitro. faststart/windows store...

1. windows 11 acting like extreme malware on brand new laptop Nitro. faststart/windows store... - Similar Threads - acting extreme malware

2. windows 11 acting like extreme malware on brand new laptop Nitro. faststart/windows store...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 acting like extreme malware on brand new laptop Nitro. faststart/windows store...: I just bought a Nitro laptop short time ago and window has been acting like extreme malware. LIKE forcing data onto my computer during startup for first time. First thing I did was disable faststart to STOP DRAINAGE OF BATTERY WHEN POWERED OFF. few updates later laptop is...
  3. Brand new laptop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brand new laptop Windows 11: I'm getting all sorts of errors including DistributedCOM error 10110 what is it? and what can be done to get rid of it?I'm not tech saavy at all - just a little old lady who wants some answersThank you!...
  4. Brand new laptop Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brand new laptop Windows 11: I'm getting all sorts of errors including DistributedCOM error 10110 what is it? and what can be done to get rid of it?I'm not tech saavy at all - just a little old lady who wants some answersThank you!...
  5. WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP: Hi i have a brandnew laptop, it keeps lagging when its not plugged in to its charges how do you fix it im running on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-brand-new-laptop/6b2166d3-80e2-41b2-81d9-b04b0c08e29b
  6. WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP

WINDOWS 11 BRAND NEW LAPTOP: Hi i have a brandnew laptop, it keeps lagging when its not plugged in to its charges how do you fix it im running on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-brand-new-laptop/6b2166d3-80e2-41b2-81d9-b04b0c08e29b
  7. Windows 11 crashing randomly on brand new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashing randomly on brand new laptop: Hello,I recently bought an HP Envy x360 AMD Ryzen 7 5700U laptop with Windows 11 and it keeps on randomly crashing when I am in the middle of doing school work. I have tried everything that is recommended for non tech savvy people, calling customer support from the place I...
  8. Windows 11 laptop acts like there's no touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 laptop acts like there's no touchpad: Hi, I have Windows 11 on my laptop Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3. Yesterday I updated my drivers through CCleaner and installed the newest update of Windows 11. From that point on, my touchpad isn't working, even the cursor isn't there. Here's what I've tried so far:- rolling back...
  9. Windows 11 laptop acts like there's no touchpad

Windows 11 laptop acts like there's no touchpad: Hi, I have Windows 11 on my laptop Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3. Yesterday I updated my drivers through CCleaner and installed the newest update of Windows 11. From that point on, my touchpad isn't working, even the cursor isn't there. Here's what I've tried so far:- rolling back...
  10. Brand new windows 10 laptop is extremely slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Brand new windows 10 laptop is extremely slow: My brand new laptop came with windows 10 installed. It literally takes 20-30 minutes to boot up or login, completely unacceptable. Any ideas what may be causing this problem?...