Windows 10: Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere

Discus and support Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,So everything was fine with my PC until today. This morning I found out that the logo in the lower right side of my screen with prompt to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Georgi Turtanski, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere

Hello,So everything was fine with my PC until today. This morning I found out that the logo in the lower right side of my screen with prompt to activate windows has appeared. When I go to the Activation page in Settings there’s an error message stating:“We can’t activate Windows on this device because you don’t have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004F012”When I click on troubleshoot I get a message:“We can’t activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating again later or go to t

:)

Georgi Turtanski, Oct 9, 2023

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 9, 2023
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Oct 9, 2023
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Oct 9, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere

1. Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere - Similar Threads - Activation appeared nowhere

2. Windows 11 disabled out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 disabled out of nowhere: Hello so recently ive bought a new computer like month ago and that is why I needed a new Windows activation key. So I bought one from official Microsoft Store.And today is the key for some reason disabled. When I try to enter the activation key again it says that error...
  3. Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Activation appeared out of nowhere: Hello,So everything was fine with my PC until today. This morning I found out that the logo in the lower right side of my screen with prompt to activate windows has appeared. When I go to the Activation page in Settings there’s an error message stating:“We can’t activate...
  4. Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere: I've been using Windows 10 Pro for a few years now, and just recently, while playing a new game, the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared out of nowhere. I've tried multiple things already, and nothing is helping my case.I cant even change the product key, when i try to do...
  5. Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere: I've been using Windows 10 Pro for a few years now, and just recently, while playing a new game, the "Activate Windows" watermark appeared out of nowhere. I've tried multiple things already, and nothing is helping my case.I cant even change the product key, when i try to do...
  6. Activate Windows watermark appeared out of nowhere

7. Microsoft family bug appearing out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft family bug appearing out of nowhere: I randomly started to have some family time limit, my parents did not make any changements and I’m old enough to leave the family which I did yet I still have screen time limits, this did not happen to other members, if II press the button asking a parent for some more time…....
  8. Transparent rectangle box that appears out of nowhere

Transparent rectangle box that appears out of nowhere: Hi folks,I have the following transparent box:https://gyazo.com/6c97874e97f37a46cd7079431f54800dIt appears randomly and does not go away until I restart my Windows.I am on Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview, Build 22494.rs_prerelease.211029-1421. I know that betas come with bugs...
  9. Activate Windows - Out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows - Out of nowhere: I have probably owned this PC for about a year now, bought it off someone on facebook. I use it for work and college but mainly gaming, and this activation error popped up for the first time as of today, 7/19/2020. I have tried retrieving the activation key via command prompt...
  10. Adminstrator account suddenly appeared out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adminstrator account suddenly appeared out of nowhere: Hello, So recently, I bought this new laptop Lenovo Legion and it came with windows 10 preinstalled. As everyone does, I made an account when I first turned on the laptop, and now after 3 months of usage i suddenly saw this "Adminstrator account" and I cannot delete it for...