Windows 10: Windows 11 Activation Vanishes.

Discus and support Windows 11 Activation Vanishes. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I'm Inuka and I bought my laptop in 2019 with windows 10 and then upgraded to windows 11 as windows 10 uses got free upgrade. Today I was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Inuka Weerasiri, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Activation Vanishes.

Hi, I'm Inuka and I bought my laptop in 2019 with windows 10 and then upgraded to windows 11 as windows 10 uses got free upgrade. Today I was working on my compute and I restarted as one of my programs crashed. After the restart the lockscreen went to the defult lockscreen and a watermark saying "Windows 11 Home Single Language" apeared at the bottom of the screen, I went to the activation panel in settings and saw that the activation states says the computer is activated but I can't personalize anything as it says to activate the computer, I tried restarting but it didn't work. Some one pleas

:)

Inuka Weerasiri, Jun 16, 2024

2. Activating Windows 11 after a hardware change

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Here is a step-by-step guide to help you reactivate your Windows 11:

1. Check Activation Status:
      • Open Settings.
      • Go to System > Activation.
      • Ensure that your Windows is listed as activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account.
    2. Link Microsoft Account:
      • If your Microsoft account is not linked, you need to link it first.
      • In Settings, go to Accounts and ensure your Microsoft account is linked to your Windows.
    3. Run Activation Troubleshooter:
      • Go to Settings > System > Activation.
      • Click on Troubleshoot.
      • The troubleshooter will detect that Windows can't be activated on your device.
    4. Select Hardware Change Option:
      • In the troubleshooter, select I changed hardware on this device recently.
    5. Sign In to Microsoft Account:
      • Enter your Microsoft account credentials.
      • From the list of devices linked to your Microsoft account, select the checkbox next to This is the device I’m using right now.
      • If you don’t see your device, ensure you are signed in with the correct Microsoft account.
    6. Activate Windows:
      • Click Activate.
    If you encounter issues where the edition does not match, it is likely because the digital license linked to your account is for Windows 10 Home, and you are now running Windows 11 Home. This mismatch can sometimes cause activation issues.

• Edition Mismatch: If the troubleshooter indicates an edition mismatch, ensure that you are using the same edition of Windows that was originally linked to your digital license. In your case, both should be Home editions, so this should not be an issue.
    • Correct Microsoft Account: Double-check that you are using the same Microsoft account that was linked to your digital license.
    Please do let me know if the method I suggested works for you or if you need further assistance.

Munkhbayar B., Jun 16, 2024
  3. MisterEd Win User
    Computers Vanished From File Explorer But Network Still Works

I agree with @Try3. I have tried every suggested method to fix Windows networking suggested on these forums. All at best only worked for a short time. The only things that helped was:
    1. Batch file I suggested in an earlier post
    2. Creating shortcuts to computers on my home network
    Note these two things are not fixes but workaround. However, at least they help and have never failed. I have shortcuts set up for eight computers on my home network. I have created a folder on my desktop called My Network to hold the shortcuts. They have a mix of the following operating systems:
    • Windows 10 - 4
    • Windows 7 - 3
    • Windows XP - 1
    Windows 11 Activation Vanishes. 0136816t-computers-vanished-file-explorer-but-network-still-works-2022-04-16-14_19_39-my-network.jpg

MisterEd, Jun 16, 2024
  4. Windows 11 Activation Vanishes.

Windows Activation Problem (Problem with degrading back to activated windows 11 home)

I can help you with that. Here are the steps on how to go back to Windows 11 Home Single Language edition:

1. Disconnect your computer from the internet.
    2. Boot your computer into Safe Mode. To do this, follow these steps:
      • Press the power button to turn on your computer.
      • Immediately press and hold the Shift key.
      • Keep holding the Shift key until you see the Choose an option screen.
    3. Click on Troubleshoot.
    4. Click on Advanced options.
    5. Click on Start-up Settings.
    6. Click on the Restart button.
    7. When your computer restarts, you will see a list of options. Press the 4 key to select Safe Mode with Networking.
    8. Once your computer boots into Safe Mode, connect it to the internet.
    9. Open the Command Prompt as an administrator. To do this, follow these steps:
      • Click on the Start button.
      • Type cmd in the search bar.
      • Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
    10. In the Command Prompt window, run the following command:
    Use code with caution.

1. Press Enter.
    2. Close the Command Prompt window.
    3. Restart your computer.
    Your computer should now be back to Windows 11 Home Single Language edition.

If the above steps do not work, you can try using a different product key to activate Windows 11 Home Single Language. You can find a list of valid product keys on Microsoft's website.

If you still cannot activate Windows 11 Home Single Language, you can contact Microsoft support for assistance.

Country Boy Jacob, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Activation Vanishes.

1. Windows 11 Activation Vanishes. - Similar Threads - Activation Vanishes

2. How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!: I had to reset my Lenovo Yoga 7 as I could not access the BitLocker Recovery key with the associated account. I took it into GeekSquad at BestBuy since that's where I bought it, so they could reset it. Well, whatever they did during the rest process, they deleted or cleared...
  3. How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!: I had to reset my Lenovo Yoga 7 as I could not access the BitLocker Recovery key with the associated account. I took it into GeekSquad at BestBuy since that's where I bought it, so they could reset it. Well, whatever they did during the rest process, they deleted or cleared...
  4. How do I reinstall / activate the TPM on my Yoga 7 2 in 1? Help!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I update the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate the copy of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I update the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate the copy of...: I upgrade the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate, the computer is a DELL Latitude 3500 Notebook. It comes with Windows 10. I can give the serial number. Thanks. Fernando Cigolotti...
  6. I update the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate the copy of...

I update the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate the copy of...: I upgrade the BIOS firmware, and then the windows sais that need to activate, the computer is a DELL Latitude 3500 Notebook. It comes with Windows 10. I can give the serial number. Thanks. Fernando Cigolotti...
  7. Windows 11 Pro FPP activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro FPP activation: Hi SupportI just Bought subject windows from amazon with Microsoft as merchant.but when i tried upgrading my OEM laptop it said invalid key.So, i thought to upgrade it by new install using provided usb and key card.but the issue is same. can you help activate this window and...
  8. Windows 11 Pro FPP activation

Windows 11 Pro FPP activation: Hi SupportI just Bought subject windows from amazon with Microsoft as merchant.but when i tried upgrading my OEM laptop it said invalid key.So, i thought to upgrade it by new install using provided usb and key card.but the issue is same. can you help activate this window and...
  9. Error Activating

Error Activating: I purchased Windows 11 Enterprise update on 10/17/24. Yesterday my computer had a message in the lower right side of the screen saying that I need to "Activate Windows". When I go to settings and click "Activate" it comes up with an error message. Error code: 0xC004C003. I...
  10. Windows 11 Activation Vanishes.

Windows 11 Activation Vanishes.: Hi, I'm Inuka and I bought my laptop in 2019 with windows 10 and then upgraded to windows 11 as windows 10 uses got free upgrade. Today I was working on my compute and I restarted as one of my programs crashed. After the restart the lockscreen went to the defult lockscreen...