Windows 10: Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license

Discus and support Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,i have windows 11 enterprise devices which iare not activated in my organization. i want to activate them with M365 e5 license assigned to each... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fred Addo Kyei 2, May 10, 2022.

1. Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license

Hello,i have windows 11 enterprise devices which iare not activated in my organization. i want to activate them with M365 e5 license assigned to each user. i have configured hybrid join to Azure AD. i can confirm that the devices are showing "hybrid joined" in azure AD. the devices are still not activated when the users sign in with their office 365 email accounts.it gives an activation error saying the device cannot connect to the organization and activation service with error code 0x8007007B.Do i need to activate the devices with a pro license before i assign the M365 license to them or is t

:)

Fred Addo Kyei 2, May 10, 2022
  2. AdminMF Win User

Activated PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 licenses

Can I activate Non-license windows PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 license.

AdminMF, May 10, 2022
  3. Jensr_ Win User
    Can't activate Win10 Enterprise with M365 E3 license

I am not able to activate my Win10 Enterprise though I have a M365 E3 license.

My device is connected to Azure AD and online. I get error code 0xC004C003.

My Win10 is up to date.

Does anyone have a clue what to do?

Best,

Jens

Jensr_, May 10, 2022
  4. [Suejin] Win User

Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license

Activated PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 licenses

Hello AdminMF,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor.

You'll need to have a Windows 10 Enterprise installed on that PC/Laptop so you can use Microsoft 365 E5 to activate it which is included on the subscription. For details on what is included on Microsoft 365 E5 subscription you can check the link below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/e...

Kind regards.

[Suejin], May 10, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license

1. Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license - Similar Threads - activation M365 license

2. Free M365 Developer subscription E5 not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free M365 Developer subscription E5 not working?: When signing up for the Microsoft 365 Developer subscription E5 after signing up, I've gotten taken to a website called "Microsoft 365 Developer Program" I thought it would be a Microsoft 365 Business subscription with 25 free user licenses but it has not have I misunderstood...
  3. Free M365 Developer subscription E5 not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free M365 Developer subscription E5 not working?: When signing up for the Microsoft 365 Developer subscription E5 after signing up, I've gotten taken to a website called "Microsoft 365 Developer Program" I thought it would be a Microsoft 365 Business subscription with 25 free user licenses but it has not have I misunderstood...
  4. Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5: Hey all,Maybe someone has ran into this and has a solution.We have a range of Windows 10/11 Enterprise Pro default laptops which all work perfectly.They pull their Enterprise subscription from their M365 E5 subscription without issue.However, we have a few mine included that...
  5. Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5

Windows Enterprise Subscription via M365 E5: Hey all,Maybe someone has ran into this and has a solution.We have a range of Windows 10/11 Enterprise Pro default laptops which all work perfectly.They pull their Enterprise subscription from their M365 E5 subscription without issue.However, we have a few mine included that...
  6. Windows Subscriptions Showing As "Not Active" With An E5 Licensed User

Windows Subscriptions Showing As "Not Active" With An E5 Licensed User: Hello, I am having an issue with about 40 laptops. We switched to E5 licenses from Business Premium licenses. Some machines are upgrading to Enterprise, some are not. For the ones which are not, I am see that their activation state is "Active" for Windows Pro but the...
  7. Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 activation with M365 E5 license: Hello,i have windows 11 enterprise devices which iare not activated in my organization. i want to activate them with M365 e5 license assigned to each user. i have configured hybrid join to Azure AD. i can confirm that the devices are showing "hybrid joined" in azure AD. the...
  8. Activation via E5 license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation via E5 license: Hi, Is there any way to activate a windows 10 enterprise using azure AD join and e5 license even though the machine you used doesn't have any firmware embedded activation key? I got the right E5 license and the machine is join via azure ad join. But it won't allow me to...
  9. Windows 10 Activation issue after upgrading Pro to Enterprise using M365 E5 License

Windows 10 Activation issue after upgrading Pro to Enterprise using M365 E5 License: Dear All, I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise by joining Azure AD with Microsoft 365 E5 license and also I joined Windows Insider Program "Release Preview Channel". When I check to my Windows Activation, it show 3 option: 1Edition : Windows 10 Enterprise Insider...
  10. Activated PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 licenses

Activated PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 licenses: Can I activate Non-license windows PC or Laptop Using M365 E5 license. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activated-pc-or-laptop-using-m365-e5-licenses/40e8fb81-27fc-41f4-8b50-c2aece37173e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable microsoft 365 e5 on windows 11