Windows 10: [Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.

Discus and support [Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey all, I have been experiencing this problem recently, and the solutions I found online do not solve my problem...So I have an AirPods 1st generation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RMF_AndyPlayz, Jun 11, 2022.

1. [Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.

Hey all, I have been experiencing this problem recently, and the solutions I found online do not solve my problem...So I have an AirPods 1st generation that I sometimes use with my Windows 11 laptop. But recently, I am experiencing an issue with it- one side of the AirPod is louder than the other. I know it's not a problem with earwax clogging, since 1, I always clean my AirPods after each use and 2, it works fine when I pair it with my iPad.Yes, I have tried going into the settings and adjusting the left and right channels to balance out the audio output, but it won't work. Whenever I chang

:)

RMF_AndyPlayz, Jun 11, 2022

2. Bluetooth on Windows 7 and 10 does not have drivers for AIRPODS

I suggest that you ask Apple, as they are an Apple product.

AirPods (2nd generation) - Technical Specifications

System Requirements11

• iPhone and iPod touch models with the latest version of iOS
    • iPad models with the latest version of iPadOS
    • Apple Watch models with the latest version of watchOS
    • Mac models with the latest version of macOS
    • Apple TV models with the latest version of tvOS

Bill Smithers, Jun 11, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 11, 2022
  4. Berglof Win User

[Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.

Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, Jun 11, 2022
Thema:

[Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.

1. [Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side. - Similar Threads - Airpods side louder

2. Headphones louder on one side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones louder on one side: So I have been having this issue for a while now. If I watch youtube or play games, the 1 side of my headphones are louder for example the right side is louder. however, If I listen to a video I downloaded on pc, or a video someone sent me on discord, it's louder on the left...
  3. Headphones louder on one side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones louder on one side: So I have been having this issue for a while now. If I watch youtube or play games, the 1 side of my headphones are louder for example the right side is louder. however, If I listen to a video I downloaded on pc, or a video someone sent me on discord, it's louder on the left...
  4. Microsoft Edge Audio is Louder in Right Side...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Audio is Louder in Right Side...: I don't need a fix for this. Microsoft Edge audio codec needs some TLC. Watching shows on Hulu plays louder in the right ear. I have no issues when I use Google Chrome. Audio is perfect on Chrome....
  5. Microsoft Edge Audio is Louder in Right Side...

Microsoft Edge Audio is Louder in Right Side...: I don't need a fix for this. Microsoft Edge audio codec needs some TLC. Watching shows on Hulu plays louder in the right ear. I have no issues when I use Google Chrome. Audio is perfect on Chrome....
  6. [Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.

[Windows 11] Airpods - One side louder than the other side.: Hey all, I have been experiencing this problem recently, and the solutions I found online do not solve my problem...So I have an AirPods 1st generation that I sometimes use with my Windows 11 laptop. But recently, I am experiencing an issue with it- one side of the AirPod is...
  7. How to make headphones louder on one side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make headphones louder on one side: So, basically I just want to make my headphones slightly louder on one side to account for my worse hearing on my right side, but I can't seem to find the setting to do that. Windows 11...
  8. How to make headphones louder on one side

How to make headphones louder on one side: So, basically I just want to make my headphones slightly louder on one side to account for my worse hearing on my right side, but I can't seem to find the setting to do that. Windows 11...
  9. Headphones louder on 1 side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones louder on 1 side: I have a lenovo w530 and when i plug headphones into the jack one sides audio is very quite while the other is very loud. when i open a game the quiet side doesnt even make noise. i havetried many paires of headphones and made sure enhancements are off and left and right are...
  10. Headset much louder on right side than left side

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset much louder on right side than left side: I unplugged my wireless headset and plugged it back in and all of a sudden the right ear was way louder than the left one and I saw tutorials to go into sound and change the balance but there is no balance option there....