Windows 10: Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop

Discus and support Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I’m a user who owns a Alienware m17 R4 laptop which has been experiencing the error 0xc000021a which gives me a blue error screen. I’ve searched up any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrandonBishop7, May 16, 2022.

1. Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop

I’m a user who owns a Alienware m17 R4 laptop which has been experiencing the error 0xc000021a which gives me a blue error screen. I’ve searched up any videos too see if they could solve my problem but the stuff I tried didn’t work. The only places that it takes me to when I tried too power down the laptop 3 times are bios setup, Diagnostics, or continue. I’ve found no info about any other people going through this problem. If anyone has a idea or any advice to help me I would appreciate it.

:)

BrandonBishop7, May 16, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops

Source: Alienware’s new CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards aim to deliver a better experience for competitive PC gaming | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 16, 2022
  3. malware Win User
    Alienware Introduces New M17 CrossFire X M17 Gaming Laptop

High-end laptop maker Alienware is now offering a new M17 laptop model that is not to be mistaken with the mighty M17x from the same company. Like most of its siblings, the new M17 is highly customizable. Starting at $1399, this 17-incher is the very first CrossFire X-enabled notebook, that can be outfitted with a Core 2 Quad / Extreme CPU, up to 4GB of DDR3 memory, two ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3870 GPUs, a WXGA+ (1440x900) or WUXGA panel with Clearview (1920x1200), an optional ATSC HDTV tuner, up to 1TB of HDD space in a RAID 0 array, a dual-layer DVD writer / optional Blu-ray reader, WiFi, Bluetooth 2.1, gigabit Ethernet and a AlienSense facial recognition sensor or a biometric fingerprint reader. Of course, with all the goodies your're looking at around $4000 price tag. The Alienware M17 is available now, for the full list of features or the purchase page please click here.

Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop m17_gallery_1_thm.jpg

Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop m17_gallery_5_thm.jpg

Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop m17_gallery_8_thm.jpg

Source: Alienware

malware, May 16, 2022
  4. Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop

Alienware m17x r4

Im wondering whether to buy another alienware m17x r4 laptop on ebay but i heard that dell doesn’t support these laptops or they don’t have the drivers (something like this could you please clarify) Im thinking i might just buy a apple macbook instead
    because i did own an alienware m17x r4 before and had nothing but problems.

thank you

SimeonGiles, May 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop

1. Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop - Similar Threads - alienware m17 blue

2. Alienware Laptop / Win 11 Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alienware Laptop / Win 11 Blue Screens: Hello - Been experiencing random blue screens on new Alienware laptop running Win 11. When I checked diagnostic data and problem reports I see a bunch of these AWCCs - Alienware Command Center stopped working. Not sure if this is the root cause but it seems to align with the...
  3. Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 alienware m17 R4 blue screen loop: I’m a user who owns a Alienware m17 R4 laptop which has been experiencing the error 0xc000021a which gives me a blue error screen. I’ve searched up any videos too see if they could solve my problem but the stuff I tried didn’t work. The only places that it takes me to when I...
  4. DPC_Watchdog_Violation Randomly on my Alienware 17 R4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation Randomly on my Alienware 17 R4: Hi. Usually when i'm patching games, any of my ssd's and hdd. i have 3 ssd, 1 hdd one time on just only using discord. Two times when i playing games...This BSOD begins after 1809 to 20H2 update. media creation for OS, format via usb stick, clean and step by step driver...
  5. Troubleshooting Fan Imbalances on Alienware M17 R3 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooting Fan Imbalances on Alienware M17 R3 2019: I've had an Alienware M17 R3 for just over a year now and have started finding that my left fan is outputting more air than the right fan. The right fan only turns on when I start using highly demanding games on my laptop and turns off leaving the left fan running. Notably...
  6. Alienware m17 r4 - critical error - boot failure on device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alienware m17 r4 - critical error - boot failure on device: Tried to install a second ssd on my gaming laptop, was told to configure new raid volume in bios, now I'm stuck in a "support assist performance check" loop with a critical error stating something about "boot failure on device". The only potential fixes I see when I google it...
  7. New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops

in Windows 10 News
    New Alienware CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on m15 and m17 R4 laptops: If you’re serious about dominating virtual battle arenas, check out the addition of the CHERRY MX mechanical keyboards on the new thin and powerful Alienware m15 and m17 R4 laptops. Gaming is better than ever on Windows 10, with games in 4K, DirectX 12 and...
  8. Alienware M17x r4 laptop having problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alienware M17x r4 laptop having problems.: My laptop has been having problems such as the sound not working sometimes, the camera doesnt work and the battery only lasts 30 mins without the charger. I brought it into a repair shop and they quoted me £160 to fix it. They also told me that the sound was only coming out...
  9. Windows 10 Version Upgrade for Alienware 15 R4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Version Upgrade for Alienware 15 R4: Hey guys. I would like to know when the Alienware laptop series would be able to upgrade the Windows 10 version (from 1803 to 1809). Any idea or answer would be helpful. Thanks....
  10. Windows Hello issue on Log in window Alienware R4

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello issue on Log in window Alienware R4: For the last several weeks I have been unable to log in with the facial recognition software. This worked for 2018 until the most recent Windows Update was applied. Feature Update 1809 Windows 10 Prior to removing this update can you tell me what other steps I can take....