Windows 10: Windows 11 - Also receiving "looks like windows didn't load correctly" BSOD

Discus and support Windows 11 - Also receiving "looks like windows didn't load correctly" BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello^^I apologize for the redundant question, but was unable to reply in the post linked below the post data for the on the 'reply" element seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shaun bolak, May 25, 2022.

1. Windows 11 - Also receiving "looks like windows didn't load correctly" BSOD

Hello^^I apologize for the redundant question, but was unable to reply in the post linked below the post data for the on the 'reply" element seems to not be successfully submitting.I have experienced the same issue multiple times, periodically on my new windows 11 machine have owned the Alienware Aurora r12, approx. 6 times or so over 3 - 4 months. I also have followed the steps listed in the post below and have the mini-dump file. Please advise how to proceed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-looks-like-windows-didnt-load-correctly/6e04e51a-3909-4463-bd

:)

shaun bolak, May 25, 2022
  2. LWF1940 Win User

It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

I have the Windows 10 upgraded free from Windows 7 Home. The computer would just shut itself off without loading Windows. Got the "It looks like Windows didn't load correctly" message. How can I get Windows to load correctly and not having my computer switching
    itself off. Thanks for your help.

Leong Wing Fatt

LWF1940, May 25, 2022
  3. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Freddie O. Lewis, May 25, 2022
  4. Yorgaki Win User

Windows 11 - Also receiving "looks like windows didn't load correctly" BSOD

What about if you can't book to Window's desktop, which is what happens in my case with a five month old Dell XPS13 with a solid-state drive.

• Are you able to boot into Desktop? - no

• Do you get any error message when you try to load Windows? - no specific error message
    Upon getting the "Recovery: Looks like Windows didn't load properly" I am given two options:

1. Continue

2. Advanced repair options

Continuing doesn't work; computer screen just goes dark.

Repairing gives me several options, like booting from a device etc. Would appreciate guidance on what to do here.

Thanks.

Yorgaki, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 - Also receiving "looks like windows didn't load correctly" BSOD

1. Windows 11 - Also receiving "looks like windows didn't load correctly" BSOD - Similar Threads - receiving looks didn't

2. Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly: I get this message every few days after leaving my PC alone for 45 mins or more. I have a minidump but what do I do with it : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-looks-like-windows-didnt-load-correctly/19dac01d-92ab-48ad-bbdb-bee972bff2b0
  3. Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly: Hello,it seems that every second day I get the blue screen telling me that windows didn't load correctly.I can send you also my logs of the blue screen located at: C:\Windows\MinidumpCould you please advise what I can do to stop the blue screen and this recovery mode...
  4. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like Windows didn't load correctly.: 02/17/2023Windows 11 HomeVersion 22H2 OS Build 22621.1265Instead of "Sleep" mode I keep randomly getting "Recovery It looks like Windows didn't load correctly."It has happened a dozen or more times and I cannot find a cause or resolution for the problem.Any ideas? Thank you....
  5. It looks like Windows didn't load correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like Windows didn't load correctly.: 02/17/2023Windows 11 HomeVersion 22H2 OS Build 22621.1265Instead of "Sleep" mode I keep randomly getting "Recovery It looks like Windows didn't load correctly."It has happened a dozen or more times and I cannot find a cause or resolution for the problem.Any ideas? Thank you....
  6. Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly

Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly: Hey,I just reset my pc for this specific reason. I keep getting the same error:It looks like windows didn't load correctly.I get the error when I use Windows for a long time keeping the laptop on overnightI tried all the solutions on the internet. Likewise, I keep receiving...
  7. Windows 11 - Also receiving "looks like windows didn't load correctly" BSOD

Windows 11 - Also receiving "looks like windows didn't load correctly" BSOD: Hello^^I apologize for the redundant question, but was unable to reply in the post linked below the post data for the on the 'reply" element seems to not be successfully submitting.I have experienced the same issue multiple times, periodically on my new windows 11 machine...
  8. Looks like windows didn't load correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looks like windows didn't load correctly: It has happened several times. Nearly every time I use my computer for work it randomly restarts and gives me a blue screen saying something like "windows didn't load correctly". I need a fix to this issue immediately. I work on zoom all day so I cannot have it restarting a...
  9. Looks like windows didn't load correctly

Looks like windows didn't load correctly: It has happened several times. Nearly every time I use my computer for work it randomly restarts and gives me a blue screen saying something like "windows didn't load correctly". I need a fix to this issue immediately. I work on zoom all day so I cannot have it restarting a...
  10. Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly

Windows 11 - Looks like windows didn't load correctly: Hello, it seems that every second day I get the blue screen telling me that windows didn't load correctly. This is usually when I open it up to get back to work. I often have to run analyses over night and therefore leave the laptop on. Getting to it the next day and finding...