Windows 10: Windows 11 and CPU/GPU Performance Issues

Discus and support Windows 11 and CPU/GPU Performance Issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Windows Team;Just a heads up. Not sure how many of you were around during the last major Windows Failure with the CPU manufacturers. Or that they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by swimshark53, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Windows 11 and CPU/GPU Performance Issues

Dear Windows Team;Just a heads up. Not sure how many of you were around during the last major Windows Failure with the CPU manufacturers. Or that they were holding back some of their code from Windows because of proprietary ownership issues or just an unintentional oversight. We all deal with this, and it does happen, so just be sure to double-check with all the engineers, not just the main contact personnel. We don't all know everything, and we have all been down this road in the past. I hope we can get this Windows 11 thing out of Beta Soon! Where is your testing team?

:)

swimshark53, Oct 11, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

My GPU is heavily under performing, please help!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of GPU?

• Do you face this issue only with this game or all the game?
    I suggest you to use the same GPU in different computer and check if the issue persist.

As you mentioned that you have overclocked the CPU, Microsoft does not recommend overclocking the CPU.

Reply with necessary information and I’ll be happy to help you further

Thanks and Regards

Arun B J, Oct 11, 2021
  3. having issues with multi GPU

I’m trying to offload certain apps to my iGPU on the second screen, using the new graphics settings in the recent win 10 release. the issue is it’s only showing my 1070. lists it as both power saving GPU, and
    high performance GPU.

I’ve been fiddling for a while now with no joy, and i’m really hoping one of you guys has an idea they can suggest to sort this!

I can extend onto the second screen no probs with it plugged into the iGPU, but the 1070 is still listed as both power saving GPU and high performance GPU.

Are there requirements for this? certain level of iGPU for it to work?

Thanks

Edit - setting the secondary screen connected to the iGPU to be the "main" display in graphics settings makes my iGPU show as both power saving and high performance GPU, I just can't seem to get them
    to be one and not the other.

GaryDougall, Oct 11, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 11 and CPU/GPU Performance Issues

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 and CPU/GPU Performance Issues

1. Windows 11 and CPU/GPU Performance Issues - Similar Threads - CPU GPU Performance

2. Windows 11 GPU issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 GPU issues: I'm not sure what is going on or even what to do here. Ever since I've gotten this PC I've noticed some issues, they all seem related to the GPU in some way. I had artifacting on Chrome when watching YouTube videos, I solved that issue by switching to OpenGL. Yesterday I seem...
  3. Windows 11 GPU issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 GPU issues: I'm not sure what is going on or even what to do here. Ever since I've gotten this PC I've noticed some issues, they all seem related to the GPU in some way. I had artifacting on Chrome when watching YouTube videos, I solved that issue by switching to OpenGL. Yesterday I seem...
  4. Windows 11 CPU HIGH PERFORMANCE PERCENTAGE

Windows 11 CPU HIGH PERFORMANCE PERCENTAGE: Please I would like to report an issue with Windows 11, it runs unreasonably high even when I'm not doing anything with it. Please kindly suggest a fix for this....
  5. Issue with Performance in the Windows 11

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue with Performance in the Windows 11: So far, Windows 11 has been fun! But in the last hours, I have had an almost mental breakdown from this. While I was playing some games, I suffered a problem, my CPU started overloading and my game started to have a seizure, once I checked on task manager, everything seemed...
  6. Vram,Gpu and performance issues for my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vram,Gpu and performance issues for my laptop: I'm having a few issues with my GPU and Vram.My Vram is 128mb which is apparently the reason of my low performance on programs.Another one of my friends has a computer which has 2gb ram less than me but runs programs like games better than me because his Vram is 2040mb his...
  7. Vram,Gpu and performance issues for my laptop

Vram,Gpu and performance issues for my laptop: I'm having a few issues with my GPU and Vram.My Vram is 128mb which is apparently the reason of my low performance on programs.Another one of my friends has a computer which has 2gb ram less than me but runs programs like games better than me because his Vram is 2040mb his...
  8. Windows 11 and CPU/GPU Performance Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and CPU/GPU Performance Issues: Dear Windows Team;Just a heads up. Not sure how many of you were around during the last major Windows Failure with the CPU manufacturers. Or that they were holding back some of their code from Windows because of proprietary ownership issues or just an unintentional oversight....
  9. GPU/CPU Performance

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GPU/CPU Performance: Hello everyone! So I have an GTX 1060 3GB with an i5-7400 and 16GB Ram. I've used the app "UserBenchmark" and saw that my GPU is on red. I've noticed that too because whenever I play warzone, I always get 30 to 40 fps on the lowest settings when I should be getting anywhere...
  10. Performance Issue with CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance Issue with CPU: [ATTACH] why Google chrome Browser uses so much of CPU even after I close it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-issue-with-cpu/f74cf302-d5ea-4333-8184-36be3a7c4616