Windows 10: Windows 11 and "jpeg, jpg, and png" files.

Discus and support Windows 11 and "jpeg, jpg, and png" files. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have hundreds of files from my Windows 10 Pro desktop PC. Family photos and many others as well.I attempted to access these on my Windows 11 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jeffb_924, Apr 9, 2022.

1. jeffb_924 Win User

Windows 11 and "jpeg, jpg, and png" files.

I have hundreds of files from my Windows 10 Pro desktop PC. Family photos and many others as well.I attempted to access these on my Windows 11 laptop PC. The operating system doesn't seem to recognize the files. I don't know what to do about this problem.I'd like to know what can possibly be done to correct this problem.

:)

jeffb_924, Apr 9, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Apr 9, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2022
  4. Windows 11 and "jpeg, jpg, and png" files.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 and "jpeg, jpg, and png" files.

1. Windows 11 and "jpeg, jpg, and png" files. - Similar Threads - jpeg jpg png

2. JPG/JPEG files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JPG/JPEG files: I upgraded from 10 to 11 in June. Upgrade seemed to go fine. Now I have noticed all my JPG/JPEG files are Adobe files. When I try to save an email attachment from Outlook it converts the JPG files to Adobe. Is there a setting I need to change?Seems to be happening for email...
  3. JPG/JPEG files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JPG/JPEG files: I upgraded from 10 to 11 in June. Upgrade seemed to go fine. Now I have noticed all my JPG/JPEG files are Adobe files. When I try to save an email attachment from Outlook it converts the JPG files to Adobe. Is there a setting I need to change?Seems to be happening for email...
  4. Jpg, jpeg, png files windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jpg, jpeg, png files windows 11: I recently purchased a hp spectre 360 14 inch with i7 processor. I already had the same pc and have been very happy with it and windows 10 for 7 years. My new pc has windows 11 and I can’t open many of my jpg, jpeg, png files/ pictures. I have many photos…..some which open,...
  5. Jpg, jpeg, png files windows 11

Jpg, jpeg, png files windows 11: I recently purchased a hp spectre 360 14 inch with i7 processor. I already had the same pc and have been very happy with it and windows 10 for 7 years. My new pc has windows 11 and I can’t open many of my jpg, jpeg, png files/ pictures. I have many photos…..some which open,...
  6. Windows 11 and "jpeg, jpg, and png" files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and "jpeg, jpg, and png" files.: I have hundreds of files from my Windows 10 Pro desktop PC. Family photos and many others as well.I attempted to access these on my Windows 11 laptop PC. The operating system doesn't seem to recognize the files. I don't know what to do about this problem.I'd like to know what...
  7. PNG and JPG files not working in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PNG and JPG files not working in Windows 11: When I attempt to open PNG files with the default "Photos" app in Windows 11, I get an error "The specified procedure could not be fond". I never had this issue with before I upgraded Windows 10 last week. I uninstalled and installed the Photos program when I first...
  8. PNG and JPG files not working in Windows 11

PNG and JPG files not working in Windows 11: When I attempt to open PNG files with the default "Photos" app in Windows 11, I get an error "The specified procedure could not be fond". I never had this issue with before I upgraded Windows 10 last week. I uninstalled and installed the Photos program when I first...
  9. Opening *.jpg and *.png files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Opening *.jpg and *.png files: When attempting to open these files I now get a File system error (-2147219196) I believe I may have downloaded both Windows 10 and Lenovo upgrades that could have resulted in this error. How to fix?...
  10. Can't change file association for .jpg .png . jpeg to open with Photoshop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't change file association for .jpg .png . jpeg to open with Photoshop: Hello Can't change file association for .jpg .png . jpeg to open with Photoshop The old association returns Always the files association with Paint 3D or Photos in Win10 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] It does not happen in both ways Thank you...