Windows 10: Windows 11 and MS Teams - clarity required

Discus and support Windows 11 and MS Teams - clarity required in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Have just updated to Windows 11. Looks good, but hugely disappointed with Teams. The installation is really annoying - it's unclear and just loops - a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr Kam, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Mr Kam Win User

Windows 11 and MS Teams - clarity required

Have just updated to Windows 11. Looks good, but hugely disappointed with Teams. The installation is really annoying - it's unclear and just loops - a bit like when it was on Windows 10. Installation and what you can and can't do needs to be clearer.Also - I was hoping that it would include the Teams version on Planner, which is great. Is this not included? It doesn't look like it.Thanks.PS WhatsApp Desktop app doesn't work - other people have mentioned this in reviews too.

:)

Mr Kam, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Dec 8, 2021
  3. SONU14 Win User
    MS Teams utilizing high resources

Hello Team,

Recently we installed the MS Teams in Win 10 systems, after installing PCs are getting very slow and all of the systems are using high CPU utilization (100%) after login to MS Teams Desktop APP. Even after Complete Windows Update
    also same issue.

Suggested to give a needful.

SONU14, Dec 8, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Link to MS Photos required.

Windows Photos Viewer is an oddity; as I suggested, find a free downloadable image viewer you like, and use that.

One random list: (there are many such)
    18 Best Free Image Viewer Software

I use a program in building my family tree- it lets me use an external viewer- simply whatever is set as default. Here you can see it displays the image in Photoviewer. I imagine Vuescanner requires you to specify the path literally.

Windows 11 and MS Teams - clarity required [​IMG]

dalchina, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 and MS Teams - clarity required - Similar Threads - Teams clarity required

2. Windows 11 IoT Enterprise - MS teams rooms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 IoT Enterprise - MS teams rooms: Hi all, looking for some help with building the MS teams rooms image using the PowerShell script. In the process of replacing some older NUCs for my company, im having trouble getting hold of an ISO for Windows 11 IoT enterprise. I've asked my CSP provider to add a licence...
  3. Windows 11 IoT Enterprise - MS teams rooms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 IoT Enterprise - MS teams rooms: Hi all, looking for some help with building the MS teams rooms image using the PowerShell script. In the process of replacing some older NUCs for my company, im having trouble getting hold of an ISO for Windows 11 IoT enterprise. I've asked my CSP provider to add a licence...
  4. Ms Teams Improvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms Teams Improvement: Hello, is there a chance to improve Microsoft Teams' meeting using visuals that can be configured by the organizer? Meaning a meeting of 1 hour with 45 minutes Green Frame, last 10 min Orange Frame & last 5 min Red Frame.. Ensuring that colors can be useful for wrap up or...
  5. MS Teams help!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Teams help!!!: I need to add a phone number to a pre-existing meeting that has been sent out. How do I do this? Also, no.... The answers I received online didn't help, so don't tell me to find them there. I want to speak to a person....
  6. MS Teams help!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Teams help!!!: I need to add a phone number to a pre-existing meeting that has been sent out. How do I do this? Also, no.... The answers I received online didn't help, so don't tell me to find them there. I want to speak to a person....
  7. Windows 11 and MS Teams - clarity required

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and MS Teams - clarity required: Have just updated to Windows 11. Looks good, but hugely disappointed with Teams. The installation is really annoying - it's unclear and just loops - a bit like when it was on Windows 10. Installation and what you can and can't do needs to be clearer.Also - I was hoping that...
  8. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Teams: Does anybody else find the endless frequent changes to the MS Teams GUI to be irritating. We often share screens, and the GUI has (largely cosmetically) changed at least three times in a year, so you get used to one way an a few weeks later, it has changed. All these multiple...
  9. MS Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS Teams: Hello MS team, I have connected my Bose QC35 headphones updated with latest software to my laptop via bluetooth. In MS teams I selected Audio Devices > Custom, Speaker > Bose Stereo, however in the Microphone list I dont see my Bose Stereo headphones? Speaker is working...
  10. ms teams

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms teams: how doi delete downloaded files from ms teams https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-teams/2050ece5-e872-4c4a-a892-0f6a22efa529