Windows 10: Windows 11 and my processor question

Discus and support Windows 11 and my processor question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Please I would like to know is my processor supports Windows 11? 182191 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by f23948, Jul 6, 2021.

1. f23948 Win User

Windows 11 and my processor question

Please I would like to know is my processor supports Windows 11?

:)

f23948, Jul 6, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 6, 2021
  3. davidsherman13, Jul 6, 2021
  4. waltc Win User

waltc, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 and my processor question - Similar Threads - processor question

2. Question about Number of Processors in Advanced Boot Options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Number of Processors in Advanced Boot Options: Hi there. So I recently upgraded my os system to Windows 11 and I saw many people taking about changing the number of processors to the number to cores on the processor in advanced boot option. And some advised against it. So I was wondering should I change it to the number...
  3. Question about Number of Processors in Advanced Boot Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Number of Processors in Advanced Boot Options: Hi there. So I recently upgraded my os system to Windows 11 and I saw many people taking about changing the number of processors to the number to cores on the processor in advanced boot option. And some advised against it. So I was wondering should I change it to the number...
  4. Question: Will all PCs with processors released in Q1 2021 or later officially run Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Will all PCs with processors released in Q1 2021 or later officially run Windows...: I'll get a new or refurbished Windows 11 PC not over $399.99 like this one when the Nintendo Wii U and 3DS shops close permanently come late March of 2023 from Amazon or within 90 days of it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09JB4LX8H/...
  5. Question: Will all PCs with processors released in Q1 2021 or later officially run Windows...

Question: Will all PCs with processors released in Q1 2021 or later officially run Windows...: I'll get a new or refurbished Windows 11 PC not over $399.99 like this one when the Nintendo Wii U and 3DS shops close permanently come late March of 2023 from Amazon or within 90 days of it. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09JB4LX8H/...
  6. Answer This Question, 2 Cores + 2 Ghz Processor = 4 Ghz or 2 Ghz Each Core 1Ghz + 1 Ghz = 2...

Answer This Question, 2 Cores + 2 Ghz Processor = 4 Ghz or 2 Ghz Each Core 1Ghz + 1 Ghz = 2...: Correct or not?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answer-this-question-2-cores-2-ghz-processor-4-ghz/eb1a1d2d-90d7-49da-87bc-5f561398c240
  7. Answer This Question, 2 Cores + 2 Ghz Processor = 4 Ghz or 2 Ghz Each Core 1Ghz + 1 Ghz = 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer This Question, 2 Cores + 2 Ghz Processor = 4 Ghz or 2 Ghz Each Core 1Ghz + 1 Ghz = 2...: Correct or not?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answer-this-question-2-cores-2-ghz-processor-4-ghz/eb1a1d2d-90d7-49da-87bc-5f561398c240
  8. A Question about Processor Scheduling Win32PrioritySeparation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Question about Processor Scheduling Win32PrioritySeparation: A reference screenshot of the window:I'm trying to maximize the FPS I am getting in games. So, some YouTubers say that setting Processor Scheduling to Programs in Performance Options gives more FPS, while some say that setting it to background services gives more FPS.I'm...
  9. Windows 11 and my processor question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 11 and my processor question: Please I would like to know is my processor supports Windows 11? 182191
  10. Question: Should a PC with the current Intel Pentium Gold processor get at least five years...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Question: Should a PC with the current Intel Pentium Gold processor get at least five years...: I thought about getting a PC up to $399.99 plus tax and shipping with either the current Intel Pentium or Core i3 processor, but since my PC with an Intel Pentium 3825U runs great on Windows 10 21H1, I'll wait until at least Christmas of 2022 before upgrading any of my tech....