Windows 10: Windows 11 and our CPU

Discus and support Windows 11 and our CPU in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all,I've come to realize that my super-fast, gaming and audio recording studio computer will not run Windows 11 because my CPU is "only" an Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lerb97, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Lerb97 Win User

Windows 11 and our CPU

Hi all,I've come to realize that my super-fast, gaming and audio recording studio computer will not run Windows 11 because my CPU is "only" an Intel 7700 processor, which is not on the MS "elite group" of processors. My friend has a far lesser computer with laughable specs but the right processor. He gets his Windows 11 for free.So, what gives with MS and their seemingly arbitrary choice of who's processor meets their impeccable standards? How can an "Intel i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHzn" CPU capable of recording 10 tracks of audio at the same time, NOT be able to handle Windows 11? Is MS in

:)

Lerb97, Jan 30, 2023
  2. JosephT71 Win User
    JosephT71, Jan 30, 2023
  3. JosephT71 Win User
    JosephT71, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Windows 11 and our CPU

Windows 11 not accepting my Athalon 3000G processor which is an approved cpu

I upgraded my motherboard, CPU and memory to meet the requirements based on Windows 11 approved list yet windows 10, PC Health Check and installing manually per Microsoft supports suggestions doesn't recognize my AMD Athlon 3000G processor as an approved CPU. Has Microsoft provided a fix for this yet? Any suggestions?

Thanks

BillManrot, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 and our CPU

1. Windows 11 and our CPU - Similar Threads - CPU

2. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU usage max 100 with nothing running: things doneRan malware bytesSfc /scannowUpdated bios, chipset, gpu, etc.Removed unneeded applicationsInstalled new cpu Disk defrag/cleanupTomohawk b550Ryzen 7 5700xVengeance pro rgb 16gb x2GeForce gt 1030Not used for anything that could give viruses. Strictly for playing all...
  3. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage max 100 with nothing running: things doneRan malware bytesSfc /scannowUpdated bios, chipset, gpu, etc.Removed unneeded applicationsInstalled new cpu Disk defrag/cleanupTomohawk b550Ryzen 7 5700xVengeance pro rgb 16gb x2GeForce gt 1030Not used for anything that could give viruses. Strictly for playing all...
  4. CPU usage max 100 with nothing running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?: Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I am not too savvy with CPU stuff. All I know is that a requirement to download 11 is SSE4.2, which I have but I am still worried I am missing something...
  6. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?: Not sure if this is the best place to post this but I am not too savvy with CPU stuff. All I know is that a requirement to download 11 is SSE4.2, which I have but I am still worried I am missing something...
  7. Does my Windows 10 laptop's CPU support upgrading to 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Why is my CPU usage at 100%?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my CPU usage at 100%?: For the past few days, i have noticed my CPU is being used fully. I have restarted my pc multiple times, performed many virus checks with windows quick scan and full scan and with malwerbytes but no viruses have been found. No process is using 100% but my cpu temp is at 75...
  9. Why is my CPU usage at 100%?

Why is my CPU usage at 100%?: For the past few days, i have noticed my CPU is being used fully. I have restarted my pc multiple times, performed many virus checks with windows quick scan and full scan and with malwerbytes but no viruses have been found. No process is using 100% but my cpu temp is at 75...
  10. Why is my CPU usage at 100%?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging