Windows 10: Windows 11 Anti virus threat service is not starting

Discus and support Windows 11 Anti virus threat service is not starting in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Win11 Antivirus Threat Services is not working in this version. Everything I do to turn on the services does not work. ANy ideas on what to do next?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PatrickMcFall1, May 19, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Anti virus threat service is not starting

My Win11 Antivirus Threat Services is not working in this version. Everything I do to turn on the services does not work. ANy ideas on what to do next?

:)

PatrickMcFall1, May 19, 2022
  2. Smeed Win User

I need to istall Window 10 anti virus and marvate

Windows 10 comes with in-built Anti-Virus program Windows Defender.

It depends on your own preferences if you would want to use another Anti-Virus program.

Suggest reading all of:
    Best Practices for Safe Computing - Prevention of Malware Infection

especially:

Smeed, May 19, 2022
  3. HammerON Win User
    What is the best anti virus software to get?

There have been a couple threads started in regards to the OP's question. I would suggest reading through this one:
    Best Virus Protection

HammerON, May 19, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Anti virus threat service is not starting

Jsssssssss, May 19, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Anti virus threat service is not starting

1. Windows 11 Anti virus threat service is not starting - Similar Threads - Anti virus threat

2. virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus: Hi, I have download an anti virus after getting a virus. After the trial ends, I decided to uninstall it and somehow my defender is also disabled. It saying firewall is up but the virus and threat protection is not. What to do?...
  3. virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus: Hi, I have download an anti virus after getting a virus. After the trial ends, I decided to uninstall it and somehow my defender is also disabled. It saying firewall is up but the virus and threat protection is not. What to do?...
  4. virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus

Virus and threat protection not restarting after uninstalling anti virus: Hiya, i had downloaded an antivirus after getting a virus but after its trial ended i unistnalled it and ive seen that windows defender has been shut down or what not by the anti virus. Ive tried to get help online but nothing is working. It shows me the firewall is up but...
  6. anti virus threat & protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    anti virus threat & protection: there is no antri virus threat & protection option in my lapotop windows 10.i want enable real time protection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus-threat-protection/f518050a-e81f-412d-af1c-0352e2504ef5
  7. Windows Defender Anti Virus Not Deleting Detected Threats

Windows Defender Anti Virus Not Deleting Detected Threats: Hello I have This Proble last 2 days ago I Got Infected With Win32.Ramnit.C,A,J,N all Type of This C*AP When I Scanned With Quick SCan Mode It Does'not Detected Files only Detected Two or Three File But When I Launched Full SCan Mode It Detected Every Htm,Html,some games...
  8. Virus and threat protection Service stopped

Virus and threat protection Service stopped: [ATTACH] I have tried almost all possible way but it doesn't work. After updating today I m facing thins kind of problem. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-service-stopped/d9dfaa94-3118-4eab-8845-f448aee45431
  9. Unable to Start Windows Defender Anti-Virus?.

Unable to Start Windows Defender Anti-Virus?.: My PC is running the 64bit version of Windows 10 Home Edition version 1903 build 18362.388 and I keep everything updated to the latest versions. The last two years or so I have used the paid for version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2020. I use a VPN for a couple of hours...
  10. Virus Threat & Protection will not start

Virus Threat & Protection will not start: My Virus & Protection has stopped working. I cannot get it to start again. All I get it a pop up saying: Unexpected error. Sorry, we ran into a problem. Please try again. No matter how many times I try it will not start. I restarted the computer, I turned it totally off,...