Windows 10: Windows 11 Apps and Features missing from the menu

Discus and support Windows 11 Apps and Features missing from the menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have search for this menu to enable an upload that is not a verified MS app. I need to change the settings but everywhere I search, I cannot find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by G-Dubb-o-u, Oct 15, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Apps and Features missing from the menu

I have search for this menu to enable an upload that is not a verified MS app. I need to change the settings but everywhere I search, I cannot find it.So frustrating that I can't download any apps to run.

:)

G-Dubb-o-u, Oct 15, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestions - move to proper menus, add Options window

Suggestions:
    1) Remove main menus from top left menu (system menu) and move them to a standard Windows menu, at the top.
    Leave the 6 system menu items (Restore --- Close) in system menu, move all the rest to that standard main menu. The main menu can be auto-hidable - pressing Alt key to invoke it or hide it, similar to the way IE11 menus and many Windows 10 built-in apps' menus work.

2) And/or, add an Options menu or button, which would invoke a separate screen with GPU-Z Options, similar to how most Windows apps work.
    Most Windows apps have a separate Options screen, which GPU-Z lacks - one should be added.

Thanks in advance for listening!

4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 11 Apps and Features missing from the menu

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Apps and Features missing from the menu

1. Windows 11 Apps and Features missing from the menu - Similar Threads - Apps Features missing

2. Missing "Optional Features" in "Setting > Apps" menu of Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing "Optional Features" in "Setting > Apps" menu of Windows 11 Pro: There is no menu line labeled "Optional Features" in the "Settings > Apps" menu. How can I get this line to appear? I need it to install the Microsoft xps Reader, for instance....
  3. Missing "Optional Features" in "Setting > Apps" menu of Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing "Optional Features" in "Setting > Apps" menu of Windows 11 Pro: There is no menu line labeled "Optional Features" in the "Settings > Apps" menu. How can I get this line to appear? I need it to install the Microsoft xps Reader, for instance....
  4. Apps are missing from windows 11 start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps are missing from windows 11 start menu: Hisuddenly, all pinned apps in the start menu have disappeared, even if I search for them they are not therethis is for all apps, Microsoft, office, and third party. the apps will work if I opened from the Folder in Programs Files, but it does not appear in the start menu....
  5. Apps are missing from windows 11 start menu

Apps are missing from windows 11 start menu: Hisuddenly, all pinned apps in the start menu have disappeared, even if I search for them they are not therethis is for all apps, Microsoft, office, and third party. the apps will work if I opened from the Folder in Programs Files, but it does not appear in the start menu....
  6. Windows 11 Apps and Features missing from the menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Apps and Features missing from the menu: I have search for this menu to enable an upload that is not a verified MS app. I need to change the settings but everywhere I search, I cannot find it.So frustrating that I can't download any apps to run....
  7. Apps was missing from windows 11 start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps was missing from windows 11 start menu: recently i just change my laptop SSD to a lager one, so i make a clean install of windows 11, but i keep getting problem, those problem make me format and install so many times, sometimes either the fingerprint not working, or some of the feature not working, or sometimes...
  8. Apps was missing from windows 11 start menu

Apps was missing from windows 11 start menu: recently i just change my laptop SSD to a lager one, so i make a clean install of windows 11, but i keep getting problem, those problem make me format and install so many times, sometimes either the fingerprint not working, or some of the feature not working, or sometimes...
  9. ms store is missing from apps and feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms store is missing from apps and feature: what should i do to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-missing-from-apps-and-feature/332459a5-76a6-4510-951a-920a23a9865f
  10. ms store is missing from apps and feature

ms store is missing from apps and feature: what should i do to get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-store-is-missing-from-apps-and-feature/332459a5-76a6-4510-951a-920a23a9865f