Windows 10: windows 11 apps don’t work

Discus and support windows 11 apps don’t work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When my windows 11 start working .after that ,when i try to start any app,it’s doesn’t matter windows app or any app,they don’t start working,i don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Никита Юников, Aug 17, 2022.

1. windows 11 apps don’t work

When my windows 11 start working .after that ,when i try to start any app,it’s doesn’t matter windows app or any app,they don’t start working,i don’t know what i have to do ,help me someone !

:)

Никита Юников, Aug 17, 2022
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    windows 11 apps don’t work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Aug 17, 2022
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 17, 2022
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

windows 11 apps don’t work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 apps don’t work

1. windows 11 apps don’t work - Similar Threads - apps don’t

2. Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore: Hi -what I’m trying to achieve is seeing all the photos I’ve taken, no matter on what device, in the Windows app with the blue mountain and moon icon on my pc. This used to work perfectly. But about a month ago, photos that I’ve taken on my iPhone no longer show up into my...
  3. Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don’t photos take. In my iPhone show up in the Pictures app on my PC anymore: Hi -what I’m trying to achieve is seeing all the photos I’ve taken, no matter on what device, in the Windows app with the blue mountain and moon icon on my pc. This used to work perfectly. But about a month ago, photos that I’ve taken on my iPhone no longer show up into my...
  4. Hello, is there anybody like me? I don’t know why but there’s no app support to my .dll...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, is there anybody like me? I don’t know why but there’s no app support to my .dll...: The issue is I don’t know how to change support app back, is it Application Extension? Or some app can? Sorry my bad English https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-is-there-anybody-like-me-i-dont-know-why-but/4f84d0af-4af8-4783-8785-c3865438b3c7
  5. Hello, is there anybody like me? I don’t know why but there’s no app support to my .dll...

Hello, is there anybody like me? I don’t know why but there’s no app support to my .dll...: The issue is I don’t know how to change support app back, is it Application Extension? Or some app can? Sorry my bad English https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-is-there-anybody-like-me-i-dont-know-why-but/4f84d0af-4af8-4783-8785-c3865438b3c7
  6. Don’t know how to take select an app off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don’t know how to take select an app off: I am trying to open a file once I download it it just sent an app to open this folder but I don’t want to open. The file in Microsoft word esc the only other option are browse app in Microsoft store and choose an app on your pc...
  7. Don’t know how to take select an app off

Don’t know how to take select an app off: I am trying to open a file once I download it it just sent an app to open this folder but I don’t want to open. The file in Microsoft word esc the only other option are browse app in Microsoft store and choose an app on your pc...
  8. I tried to install an app on laptop but it always shows search for app in the store I don’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to install an app on laptop but it always shows search for app in the store I don’t...: I tried to install an app on laptop but it always shows search for app in the store I don’t know what else to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-install-an-app-on-laptop-but-it-always/9ab69f3d-203c-4e0d-bcdb-09a1f7e1b8fa
  9. I tried to install an app on laptop but it always shows search for app in the store I don’t...

I tried to install an app on laptop but it always shows search for app in the store I don’t...: I tried to install an app on laptop but it always shows search for app in the store I don’t know what else to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-to-install-an-app-on-laptop-but-it-always/9ab69f3d-203c-4e0d-bcdb-09a1f7e1b8fa
  10. windows 11 apps don’t work

windows 11 apps don’t work: When my windows 11 start working .after that ,when i try to start any app,it’s doesn’t matter windows app or any app,they don’t start working,i don’t know what i have to do ,help me someone !...