Windows 10: Windows 11 Apps won’t open

Discus and support Windows 11 Apps won’t open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone,I just bought a brand new gaming computer and I’m having issue with Windows 11 already. It came with the system, I wouldn’t usually use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JC-G, Sep 25, 2022.

1. JC-G Win User

Windows 11 Apps won’t open

Hey everyone,I just bought a brand new gaming computer and I’m having issue with Windows 11 already. It came with the system, I wouldn’t usually use this garbage. Per the par, windows is already having major issues. I cannot open apps. When I first received the computer it worked fine. Then an update happened and now I can’t use my headphones for gaming, my apps will not open and I can’t seem to fix any of if without doing a system restore. I can’t fathom why such a company would continue to put such trash out and still charge a premium price. I digress, please help. Can anyone help me?

:)

2. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 11 Apps won’t open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Apps won’t open

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi,

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you

Jenith_James, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Apps won’t open

1. Windows 11 Apps won’t open - Similar Threads - Apps won’t open

2. Windows 11 Apps won’t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Apps won’t open: Hey everyone,I just bought a brand new gaming computer and I’m having issue with Windows 11 already. It came with the system, I wouldn’t usually use this garbage. Per the par, windows is already having major issues. I cannot open apps. When I first received the computer it...
  3. Apps won’t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps won’t open: This started happening yesterday, when i tried opening google it asked for which account as per usual and opening in task bar but it wouldn’t show on my screen. When i was click on the task bar to open it, it wouldn’t and i could hover over the task bar see google working but...
  4. Apps won’t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps won’t open: This started happening yesterday, when i tried opening google it asked for which account as per usual and opening in task bar but it wouldn’t show on my screen. When i was click on the task bar to open it, it wouldn’t and i could hover over the task bar see google working but...
  5. Fix Discord app won’t open in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Discord app won’t open in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]As a PC gamer, you may have encountered a couple of Discord errors on your Windows 10 or Windows 11 gaming rig. One of the issues you may experience is when you try to launch Discord, the app won’t just open. For some users, it does open but nothing appears on the...
  6. My app windows won’t open

in Windows 10 Customization
    My app windows won’t open: So I’ve had this problem before, I restarted my computer and it fixed it but I guess this time it didn’t. I’ll turn my computer on and wait for it to boot up, then my login screen won’t show up but if I hit the space bar and type my password in, it logs me inThen my desktop...
  7. Windows apps won’t open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps won’t open.: Randomly none of my preinstalled windows apps or ones downloaded from the windows store are working. Everything was working fine yesterday, and i have not changed anything on the computer between yesterday and today. Restarting my computer doesn’t work and none of the built...
  8. Windows App Store won’t open.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows App Store won’t open.: Every time I try to open the window app store, it opens and closes really quick. I tried the cache clear and the wsreset.exe and that didnt work either. Any suggestions?...
  9. My app won’t open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My app won’t open: I did an open upon installation and after it opened I made a project and exported it to my desktop. After I clicked out of app it wouldn’t let me reopen it. Once I click on it, it appears as if it’s going to start, but then shuts down. How do I fix this? submitted by...
  10. Office apps won’t open/ cannot be opened

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office apps won’t open/ cannot be opened: Hi, I’ve been encountering an issue for the past weeks with all the Office apps installed on my computer Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. When I try to open the apps from the taskbar, a notification says "Windows cannot find...