Windows 10: [WINDOWS 11] Audio Input / Output devices causing PC lag + Sound Settings window constantly...

Discus and support [WINDOWS 11] Audio Input / Output devices causing PC lag + Sound Settings window constantly... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone,I am going to do the best I can here to explain what is happening and what causes it that I know of, as I cannot find any other answer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dbcrazy, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Dbcrazy Win User

[WINDOWS 11] Audio Input / Output devices causing PC lag + Sound Settings window constantly...

Hello everyone,I am going to do the best I can here to explain what is happening and what causes it that I know of, as I cannot find any other answer anywhere on the internet pertaining to my issue.This issue started occurring around the time Windows 11 was released, I never ever faced this problem on Windows 10, but I am not interesting in reverting to Windows 10 for obvious reasons. When attempting to plug a USB microphone in I have tried many, and in every USB port possible along with using USB hubs, my PC immediately enters a frantic state of continuously switching between Audio input de

:)

Dbcrazy, Dec 3, 2022

2. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Dec 3, 2022
  3. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/

Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK

But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems ..

Sound settings say - No output or Input devices found.

Have tried to re-install Realtek audio drivers for motherboard -- installed but no change

David_Bexhill, Dec 3, 2022
  4. kolinilok Win User

[WINDOWS 11] Audio Input / Output devices causing PC lag + Sound Settings window constantly...

Constant sound output.

I figured it out, windows was monitoring the speaker output as an input device. This caused it to play every sound played as it was played + time lag. I disabled the audio out as a listening device and it has not showed up since.

kolinilok, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

1. [WINDOWS 11] Audio Input / Output devices causing PC lag + Sound Settings window constantly... - Similar Threads - Audio Input Output

2. Windows 11 no sound input or output devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 no sound input or output devices.: I have already troubleshot, updated driver, uninstalled and reinstalled, gone through BIOS check. Microsoft needs to offer a REAL fix to this issue....
  3. Windows 11 no sound input or output devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 no sound input or output devices.: I have already troubleshot, updated driver, uninstalled and reinstalled, gone through BIOS check. Microsoft needs to offer a REAL fix to this issue....
  4. [WINDOWS 11] Audio Input / Output devices causing PC lag + Sound Settings window constantly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [WINDOWS 11] Audio Input / Output devices causing PC lag + Sound Settings window constantly...: Hello everyone,I am going to do the best I can here to explain what is happening and what causes it that I know of, as I cannot find any other answer anywhere on the internet pertaining to my issue.This issue started occurring around the time Windows 11 was released, I never...
  5. [WINDOWS 11] Audio Input / Output devices causing PC lag + Sound Settings window constantly...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [WINDOWS 11] Audio Input / Output devices causing PC lag + Sound Settings window constantly...: Hello everyone,I am going to do the best I can here to explain what is happening and what causes it that I know of, as I cannot find any other answer anywhere on the internet pertaining to my issue.This issue started occurring around the time Windows 11 was released, I never...
  6. No Output/Input Devices are showing in my Sound Device Settings - help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Output/Input Devices are showing in my Sound Device Settings - help!: My mic is no longer working and when I looked at the settings, there are no devices shown. Can anyone help walk me through re-installing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-outputinput-devices-are-showing-in-my-sound/bb7cb2f0-a384-43a1-99f8-86241472b969
  7. Sound Settings window/audio output and input devices rapidly flickering whenever I plug a...

Sound Settings window/audio output and input devices rapidly flickering whenever I plug a...: As the title states, my sound settings window suddenly starting flickering last night without any warning. Whenever I try to plug a headset in, it doesn't register unless I click manage sound devices and enable it. When I do this, everything on the sound window starts...
  8. Set Permanent Audio Input/Output Devices

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Set Permanent Audio Input/Output Devices: Windows has been driving me up the wall lately, but unfortunately I can't fully migrate to Linux for a number of reasons. I use Voicemeeter to control/route my audio where I need it for various applications. Works a treat and means I have my audio input and output devices...
  9. No audio output/input device detected

No audio output/input device detected: I've been suing these headphones with my computer for over a month with no problems, but then I installed AMD video driver and suddenly my computer started saying there were no audio devices plugged in. I went to troubleshoot my audio in the Realtek device manager but it had...
  10. No Audio Input or Output Devices found

No Audio Input or Output Devices found: After latest windows 10 update no audio devices are listed/ Looking in device manager - the audio devices all say working OK But on bar at bottem of screen get speaker with red cross -- Playing audio - Audio trouble shouter cannot find any problems .. Sound settings say...