Windows 10: Windows 11 audio issue.

Discus and support Windows 11 audio issue. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, I have an audio issue when with windows 11. The problem is with games. So let's say I play Valorant, and maybe my character is facing forward and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sandello., Nov 26, 2021.

1. Sandello. Win User

Windows 11 audio issue.

Hey, I have an audio issue when with windows 11. The problem is with games. So let's say I play Valorant, and maybe my character is facing forward and there is a noise happening behind me. The sound will be really low and I will barely hear it. Or let's say there is an opponent behind me, his footsteps will be very low but when I turn facing him, I will hear it properly. This only happens when I install windows 11. I'm back to windows 10 and everything works fine but I can't install windows 11 because this happens all the time I install it. This happens in every game btw, I just took Valorant

:)

Sandello., Nov 26, 2021

2. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Nov 26, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 11 audio issue.

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 audio issue.

1. Windows 11 audio issue. - Similar Threads - audio issue

2. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...
  3. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...
  4. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  5. Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...

Audio Glitch Issues After Drivers Update - Seek Advice - ASUS ROG Strix G17 with Windows 11...: I'm reaching out for some help regarding a persistent and baffling problem with my ASUS ROG Strix G17 G713PV-HX050, powered by an AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX, RTX 4060,144Hz ,64GB RAM, dual 512GB SSDsI bought it new and after some time Windows has updated and replaced my original AMD...
  6. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  7. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  8. Issues with audio and lag in general

9. Issues with audio and lag in general

10. Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games

Having an issue with awful audio stuttering and entire system crashing while playing games: Hello!I am currently having a very annoying issue where my entire computer stutters and then crashes upon loading high-intensity games such as Cyberpunk or Fortnite. I have no clue what has caused this issue, but I can rule out there being a RAM issue as I ran the memory...